Modest Nature
    IVs: 0 Atk
    - Petal Dance
    - Moonblast
    - Sludge Wave
    - Sleep Powder
    Murm
    Murm
    Your Vileplume on your VR post wasn't optimized. I'mma try it out though, seems like a cool mon. This should be optimized. Also is there a reason you have that low of HP? You can get a better LO HP number or just go max to maximize bulk, especially with this spread giving you like 6 more defense.
    Hi, when would you like to play for PSPL? -7 and prefer over the weekend since I'll be loaded with school this week.
    Heya, when would you like to play for 1v1 Majors? I'm gmt-5 and can play during my afternoon/evening on Friday through Sunday. If that time frame doesn't work for you, we can probably figure something else out.
    Vrji
    Vrji
    does 4 PM your time saturday work? I'm gmt+2 so I can't really go later
    Urfgurgle
    Urfgurgle
    Yeah, that's fine. I can even do earlier if you would prefer
    Vrji
    Vrji
    nah that's good
    2v2 ssnl, when do you want to play - I'm -5 for scheduling purposes (I think)
    Itchy
    Itchy
    Uhh, can we aim for Saturday and use Sunday as a backup? I'm going to be unavailable one of those days, but I don't know which yet >_<
    Itchy
    Itchy
    3pm my time is 10pm yours, yes?
    Vrji
    Vrji
    yes
    Ay, for 2v2, you wanna play this Monday? I'm free all of that day
    Knuckstrike
    Knuckstrike
    Same timezone btw
    Vrji
    Vrji
    yee mondae works, we'll find each other
    Knuckstrike
    Knuckstrike
    Anywhere about 7.30-9.30pm would work best for me but i could do earlier as well
    we play no johns r2, im gmt-5. i have school this week but i can squeeze games into my lunch break which is from 11 my time to 11:30. do this time work for you?
    Vrji
    Vrji
    I'm gmt+1 so that would be 3 pm for me, I can make that tomorrow but not wednesday
    Snowjy
    Snowjy
    sounds good, ill see you there!
    hi we play for rigged no johns, i'm gmt -5 and can play most afternoons/evenings so let me know what times work for you :)
    When do I get to lose for the RoA BW 2v2 tour? I'm UTC -5 if we want to schedule a specific time
    when play for the roa bw 2v2 tour gmt-4. Thursday/Friday of this week are best
    Vrji
    Vrji
    how does Thur 6 PM GMT sound?
    turtalkatthing
    turtalkatthing
    should be ok? If I need to make any drastic changes i'll let you know in advance hopefully.
    hey bro we play for sm 2v2 cup. im gmt-4 and would like to play wednesday after 2pm, anytime thursday, or saturday/sunday morning or afternoon. other times work for me too tho
    When play for 1v1 ssnls gmt-4
    Rei
    Rei
    I be at work, on that day 6pm est is the earliest I can play, but Saturday 10am gmt-4 I could since I be on lunch.
    Vrji
    Vrji
    that sat time works for me
    Rei
    Rei
    On as yami
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…