Reviloja753
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, we play for the CAP 30 playtest tour. I'm GMT-5 (US Eastern) I have finals all week so I can only play after Friday. Are there any times Saturday or Sunday that work for you?
    Hey, looks like we got matched up for the next round of the CAP playtest! I'm EST / GMT -5, would you be free any day this weekend?
    Reviloja753
    Reviloja753
    Same timezone as you, and sure! Let me know when you're on, preferably through Discord.
    EpicUmbreon29
    EpicUmbreon29
    Would you wanna do our match Sunday?
    Reviloja753
    Reviloja753
    Sure!
    Yo Rev!! We're squaring up for the Playtest Tour, when is good for you? My timezone is BST :D
    Hey, how's it going? Been a while.

I'm just curious about the status of Fusion Evolution. Will it be coming back for Gen VIII?
    Blumenwitz
    Blumenwitz
    Wait, never mind, just found the V6 thread. Derp.
    Hey, we're paired with each other for the Hackmons tour. When are you able to battle? I have a fairly open schedule.
    When play for cap ssnls? Gmt -4. I would like to play anytime Friday if it works for you.
    What days this week can you play our CDT game? I'm available tomorrow, Monday, and Wednesday at any time, and any other day after 5:30 PM EST.
    i think i meant optimons below lol but when you wanna play sylvemons
    hiya sylvemons open when gmt-7
    dom
    im free every day after 2 and friday + weekend
    For SylveMons, can you edit one of the reserved posts at the first page (or the OP?) to include a link to the spreadsheet?
    Hello, I'm automatically sending this message to all my tournaments opponents atm. I am GMT +1 (currently 1AM). This week, I will be available to play from thursday to sunday at those times:
    Thursday: 4 PM - 11 PM
    Friday: 10:30 PM - 11:30 PM
    Saturday: 9 PM - 11:30 PM
    Sunday: 2 PM - 4 PM / 9:30 PM - midnight
    Please let me know when we can play!
    Quick question about the FE art thread: Why allowing only sprites with both a front and back? Couldn't we use the Front sprite as a substitute image while we don't have the back ones? Considering how many fusions there are (And how much of them need sprites), it'd be faster to sprite all of the front ones first and then make backs for them, no?
    I just beat Fire Emblem Fates: Birthright and watched Steven Universe: Stranded back to back (the former of which has a fair amount of death). HELP.
    fanyfan
    fanyfan
    There’s no help for that. Only suffering
    Hi, we were supposed to play for the Pajantom playtest tour, but I think you might've forgotten about it. When could we play then? I should be available anytime but on weekends
    Mx
    Mx
    I'm afraid I can't play this weekend, could we play Monday instead?
    Reviloja753
    Mx
    Mx
    Ok, so, I'll be waiting for you on the CAP PS Room this Monday at 6 PM EST.
    Ey, may I ask a question about a rule in FE to you? Was gonna post it in the General Pet Mods thread but figured talking directly to a council member would be better
    Reviloja753
    Reviloja753
    Shoor
    AquaticPanic
    AquaticPanic
    Ok so, why can Smeargle fusions only learn sketch once? I get that the idea of learning every move in anything that isn't Smeargle sounds op, but honestly, Smeargle has such poor stats that it can't make a fusion with decent stats either - Specially in FE (Heck, if it fuses with Deo-A, it will only have 100 offenses). If the fusions generated will still have bad stats, why can't we have more Sketches?
    Could you please put a link to the FE art thread to the main FE thread. We could get more sprite contributors that way, since the main thread is much more frequently visited.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…