sqrt3
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• you said u won 2-1 against emeral but you only posted 2 replays and theyre both the same, pls fix when u can
    sqrt3
    sqrt3
    sry for the mistake and i have fixed it. i have posted two replays I won. For the game I lose I forgot to save it.
    Hey, when can you play for dpp gc? gmt-5
    emma
    emma
    slave of passion has until monday 11:59 pm gmt-4 to respond (roughly 24 hours from now) or you can take win
    you couldn't make the scheduled time and while u were actively trying to get it done the times u were willing to fight was like 11pm-8am saturday night into sunday morning for them so idk if i wanna give act even though they didnt respond at all
    hope this is fair compromise
    sqrt3
    sqrt3
    I think it's fair for me. Thank you emma.
    sqrt3
    sqrt3
    Actually I think we made the scheduled time (12am Sun. my time) and I tried to fight on the scheduled time (my second response). But that's no problem and I will wait for one more day.
    Hey, dpp gc, when can you play? I’m +2
    sqrt3
    sqrt3
    im on main as squareRoot3
    sqrt3
    sqrt3
    I have waited for half an hour. I'll wait a little longer. But if you do not occur, let's play tomorrow your 2:30pm.
    Marshall.Law
    Marshall.Law
    I’m sorry something came out. Can you play now? If not tomorrow same time is fine
    there were a mistake on the pairing Dpp gc i'm your new opp',when do you want to play i'm gmt+1
    sqrt3
    sqrt3
    Hi! I am online now. Shall we play in half an hour? or do you have any specific time?
    BlessyZ
    BlessyZ
    I'm here now if you still can play
    sqrt3
    sqrt3
    yeah I can. I am on main as squareRoot3
    When for dpp? Im gmt -4
    sqrt3
    sqrt3
    Hi I'm +8. I prefer to play at weekend. How about Friday/Saturday 10pm your time (10am my time)
    Hey we play now for dpp ou championships, what times/day work for you? I’m -7
    johnnyg2
    johnnyg2
    Might be a bit late, but the time frame will still work, will let you know asap
    sqrt3
    sqrt3
    Dont worry. I am having my lunch. I will be available for 2 hour
    johnnyg2
    johnnyg2
    Really sorry for that delay, I'm on johnnyg2 on main whenever you're ready!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…