Xiri
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• When do you want to play for OU Seasonal? I’m -6 right now, weekends are appreciated!
    Xiri
    Xiri
    Hi I'm GMT+9. I'll be free on the weekend 7am~9am or 9pm~12am your time. Lmk it that works.
    Hey bro, when do you want to play for Monotype Seasonals? I'm free Monday and Tuesday from 8:30am to 2pm GMT-4. I also will be available between 8am and 3pm GMT-4 on one or two of the remaining day during the week (will know when I get my schedule).
    Xiri
    Xiri
    Hi do you want to try Tuesday 8:30am yours?
    style.css
    style.css
    Sounds good!
    Xiri
    Xiri
    I'm on as Snow Jiniri
    NU seasonal, I'm GMT -3, evenings (6:30-11PM) work well
    Ninja
    Ninja
    The time I mentioned in my last msg (Friday 9:30PM +9) is in that time range (9:30AM for me)
    Xiri
    Xiri
    Oh shit my bad. Thought you were talking about your time fsr. Yeah in that case Friday 9:30pm my time works.
    Ninja
    Ninja
    Yh I should've have also mentioned the timezone mb. So Friday 9:30PM +9/9:30AM -3 it is
    oras pu, gmt-8 i should be free my friday, weekends ill be free in the evening
    Xiri
    Xiri
    Oh I realized I'll be out early tomorrow so I deleted the comment but it looks like you still saw it anyway O_O.
    Sorry for the trouble but can we stick to Sunday 7pm again?
    LordST
    LordST
    Yea that should still be ok for me
    Xiri
    Xiri
    I'll be on main as Snow Jiniri
    When bw pu? I’m gmt-5. If you want, we can schedule on discord, makes things easier:
    5Dots#8808
    Xiri
    Xiri
    Messaged you on Discord but I'll post here too in case.
    I'll usually be free from 5pm~12am +9 but if thats too early for you, I can try and do like 11:30am +9 on any weekday (except Friday)
    when ORAS PU? im -3
    Xiri
    Xiri
    Oh I just wrote a message on your wall lol. Wanna do it now?
    Ravenna
    Ravenna
    ye, chall highest in t room
    hi when play for mwp? I am gmt +10. I wanted to play Thursday or Friday if possible since I will likely be busy for the other days of the week
    Xiri
    Xiri
    Hey. Does Thursday 10pm +9 work for you?
    Kaguya Lys
    Kaguya Lys
    sure yea
    Xiri
    Xiri
    I'm on main as Snow Jiniri
    mwp, im busy w finals all week long so id prefer if we played sometime saturday or sunday, im -5
    Xiri
    Xiri
    12pm your time is like 2am my time so that would be too late for me, and I'll be out early on the weekends so I won't be able to do your weekend nights.
    I can try like Friday 10pm your time if that's alright.
    adjustments
    im gonna be out friday night, i suppose i can do thursday night at 10pm my time if that works
    Xiri
    Xiri
    Yeah that should be fine.
    Uu circuit, when do u wanna play? I’d prefer sometime this weekend and I’m -8
    Xiri
    Xiri
    Is it alright if we play on like Monday or Tuesday? My weekend availability is not too great this week and I've got other games at the only hours I'm free in.
    The Strap. Rusd when? Gmt-5 here
    Xiri
    Xiri
    Hey are you still down to play today? Got home earlier than I expected so I should be able to play 10am your time. If not, tomorrow is still fine.
    The Strap
    The Strap
    Yeah I'll be free in an hour
    The Strap
    The Strap
    actually im ready on stours now if u wanna go
    Hey I’m gmt -5, would like to get this uu game done sometime during the week if possible. Are you available from 6am-9am my time on any day?
    Xiri
    Xiri
    Hey can you do Friday 8am your time?
    odr
    odr
    Ya that works
    -5 ru cup when do u wanna go
    Danny
    Danny
    I have school from my 8am-1pm, and work most days besides today, and Friday between 2pm and 7pm. After my 7pm I am free to play from about 8pm-11pm on weekdays. Weekends my availability is pretty much any time not including 10pm-9am.
    Xiri
    Xiri
    Does Sunday 9am your time work?
    If not, we can play next Monday at 10pm your time.
    Danny
    Danny
    Looks like it’ll work! See you then.
    Hi there. We play for DPP UU Cup V round two. My timezone is GMT+3. When would you like us to play?
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    weekend is also an option if neither of the two time gaps work for you. feel free to give your available times if the ones i suggested won't work.
    Xiri
    Xiri
    Hmm in that case how about 7:30pm my time tomorrow? (Tuesday)
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    yeah sure. 7.30pm gmt+9 (1.30pm gmt+3 for me) tomorrow on tuesday is great. we shall battle some dpp uu then!
    DPP UU Cup I'm GMT -4 looks like you're +9? We'd have to play a game around my midnight for you to play at a reasonable hour so if that works during the weekdays let me know.
    AM
    AM
    Sounds good to me see you then.
    Xiri
    Xiri
    Actually do you mind if we do it an hour earlier? So 11pm Tuesday yours
    AM
    AM
    Fine by me.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…