Theia
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Abyssal Ruins
    Abyssal Ruins
    Keeping It LITTY for BLT Pop off get drafted for 20k+ go undefeated Our Stocks will RISE to epic proportions Remember The slogan keepingitLITTY4BLT :fire:
    Crunchman
    Keeping It Icy Is My Favorite User On Smogon Dot Com
    yo RBTT. i'm gmt+2. i'm available everyday, mostly around noon till 6:30 pm. can probably also do morning on weekend, someday.
    Theia
    Theia
    Hi, is 5 PM your time on Thursday alright with you?
    Petros
    Petros
    i think that's perfect, chief!
    Hey i want to ask about 1 vs 1 and 2 vs 2 tour in which i think loftie256 is an account of someone who is careless so please can you sub him
    Hi nhi
    He has not opened his account since 18 Jan 2022 and is unlikely to do so
    goat RO :blobthumbsup:
    Theia
    Theia
    GOAT GXE :psyglad:
    GXE
    GXE
    If you add a second dou anything i previously said I take back
    Hi I would like to change my birthday on my profile the date Oct 3 is fine but my birth year is 2004 not 1998, I understand that lying about my age is troubling but I thought no one would take me seriously here if I revealed my actual age.
    Theia
    Theia
    I'm not sure what it is you mean, this is a Swiss tour, and I have them paired with someone who also won last week
    iceblazer
    iceblazer
    Ah, I'm not familiar with Swiss tournaments. My apologies
    Theia
    Theia
    No worries at all, I wasn't super familiar until a few months ago either. Here is a quick explanation of how they work.
    I am OU Pokemon Deoxys-Defense. I can tank all your attacks, set up hazards, and recover off any damage. Send this to 10 of your THICCest friends or I will morph into my attack form and smack you with a Choice Specs Psycho Boost
    it's no(l) coincidence that Nol and Nerd start with the same letter, have the same number of vowels, and end in a consonant
    Sundar
    Sundar
    Is it also not a coincidence that Dratios and Dratias starts with the same letter, have the same number of vowels, and end in the same way? :blobthinking:
    Dratios
    Dratios
    Oh that's just me being uncreative
    Ghyst
    Ghyst
    Lmao
    Hey Nol, wanted to wish you the best of luck with your irl stuff, but I'm sure you'll manage to overcome any issue. Also wanted to say that the articles you wrote on various Pokemon games were super cool to read, keep up the good work!
    Theia
    Theia
    Thank you! It really means a lot to me that you enjoy reading the articles, and I really appreciate all of the work you've put into translating them :psyglad:
    Theia
    Theia
    Sundar <3 <3 <3

I hope you're doing amazing!
    Sundar
    Sundar
    im doing fine, hope life is going great for you too!

(before you ask, i didnt make this sprite, i got this from a pokemon fangame)
    ironwater
    ironwater
    Oh I remember this one from Pokemon Rejuvenation, what a great game and this Litwick has a super cool design
    tpp play when, im -4, preferably monday if possible, pretty much free all day, otherwise i can do after 11pm tues-fri. unfortunately i wont be available this weekend because i'm on vacation
    Theia
    Theia
    That won't work for me because of classes, Thursday after 11 works just fine. I'm really sorry to be so difficult :blobsad:
    i want a lamp
    i want a lamp
    no problem, after 11 works good, just wanted to have an extra option too since it is a lil late, see you then :-)
    i want a lamp
    i want a lamp
    Hey i got off work early so i should be able to play in about 30 mins if you're free as well
    Hi when do you want to play for TPP? Gmt+1 Thursday - Sunday, 4pm to 10pm is ideal for me
    Theia
    Theia
    Heya Ice, Saturday definitely won't work for me but I should be free most other days. How does 6 PM your time on Thursday work?
    Icemaster
    Icemaster
    Sounds good see you then
    Just wanted to say I really enjoyed the article you wrote about Pokémon Conquest
    Theia
    Theia
    Thank you very much :psyglad:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…