Smogon Forums

Void
Void
Hey, unfortunately 9pm-1am yours clashes with my working hours so I can’t really do that on weekdays. If you want to play on a weekday, it would have to be during your morning, or at latest 12-1pm yours. As for my sat morning, unfortunately I’m not free either, but 1pm mine on sat should work if that’s ok with you
Bughouse
Bughouse
ok, no worries. I should be able to play between ~10 AM and 12 PM my time on Thursday or Friday if that will work for you.
Void
Void
Alright, how’s 11am yours on friday then?
Bughouse
Bughouse
Should work thanks
Void
Void
hey man, really sorry abt this but is there any way we can postpone this to sometime on sunday? i just got my covid vaccine 2nd dose earlier today and feel super out of it, might need rest of today/tmr to recover. i'm free pretty much anytime on sunday, and i'm working from home on monday so i can do my monday morning/ur sunday night as well. lmk whatever time works for you.
Bughouse
Bughouse
I'm sorry to hear that. The second dose did the same thing to me when I got it.
I will most likely be able to find a time late my Saturday night, which would be early on Sunday for you. I can't give an exact time right now since I will be with family, but I'm probably free late after everyone goes to bed.
Bughouse
Bughouse
Hi I should be free for the next few hours.
Bughouse
Bughouse
alright, doesn't seem you were able to get on. we can try again late tomorrow night for me, close to the deadline... hope you're feeling ok.
Void
Void
Yea my b, I ended up waking up way later than expected lol. Thanks to that I’m feeling better though so no worries there. Ty for being understanding on this, anytime tmr night yours will be fine so just hmu when you’re on.