• Ubers tour, GMT. schedule is something like this
    Wednesday: 10-5pm work
    Thursday: off
    Friday: 1-10pm work
    Saturday: 3-10pm work
    Sunday: off
    Cam
    Cam
    alternatively, i'd be free before my shift on saturday at 3pm, if you could make that.
    Melle2402
    Melle2402
    Im not sure if i can do earlier, and im definitely not available on saturday. Im not sure what to do here, i guess we gotta double sub if we cant find a time?
    Cam
    Cam
    I cant do after 7pm my time on Sunday really. Can do before work tomorrow, after work tomorrow. If definitely neither ig its fucked
    when do you wanna play for penta? gmt-4 and would prefer weekdays after ~2:30 pm my time if that works, can probably do Sunday too just would prefer earlier
    Melle2402
    Melle2402
    Hey man im really sorry for the late reply, i had some really busy days. Wanna play this evening or is sunday working better for u? Im gmt +2
    Fc
    Fc
    ye sometime Sunday's good, how's 3-4 pm my time?
    Melle2402
    Melle2402
    That works
    Yo, we play for Homefield Tour. I am GMT+2 and can play most times friday and on the weekend.
    Meltron
    I'm on both servers with melltron account.
    Melle2402
    Melle2402
    Hey man im sorry. Something came up and i wasnt able to get it online. I will ask for an extension otherwise its a clear actwin for you
    Melle2402
    Melle2402
    Ah just saw you got the win already. Gl in the rest of the tour
    yo, haste bock für team russland in pokemonperfect wcopp zu spielen? mister tim hat dem callous erzählt ich kann russisch sprechen und anscheinend bin ich da jetzt rby starter
    Melle2402
    Melle2402
    Hey, ne sorry. Hab Mister Tim auch schon abgesagt
    samy0w
    samy0w
    oki schade
    upl - bo3, gmt -5 9 am to 5 pm monday to friday
    Melle2402
    Melle2402
    Thursday 9pm gmt +2?
    Melle2402
    Melle2402
    No bo3 tho, sry
    Heysup
    Heysup
    It's playoffs give the people what they want! That time should work.
    Hey bro, +2 here. I would honestly prefer to play Sunday because I'm quite sick, and that gives me more time to recover. Does Sunday 7pm +2 work for you?
    Melle2402
    Melle2402
    Hey, i think thats a bit late for me. My mother is celebrating her birthday on sunday evening. Also i sent u a friend request on discord, we can schedule there easier
    When wanna play DPP Cup? I'm GMT+5:30
    GeniusFromHoenn
    GeniusFromHoenn
    Man our time zones don't seem to go well together at all. I'm here for just a quick scroll up and got to go to sleep. I'm not allowed to use screen much cuz I'm not that old yet. Please tell me all your available times. Our very sad last resort coin flip shouldn't be happening. I'll reply to you by ig about 12 hours.
    Melle2402
    Melle2402
    During the week i can only play after 7pm my time, which is 10:30pm for you
    GeniusFromHoenn
    GeniusFromHoenn
    That's almost impossible to get permission for late night screen time for half an hour. Any other time you can manage? I don't like the look of this it's going towards bad option
    BW Uber, when you can play? GMT -3 here and i can any day after my 3pm.
    Also, is a lot easier to find me on the discord [DR] Caetano93#3838
    Melle2402
    Melle2402
    Uh idk if i can make it today anymore, wanna ask for an extension?
    Caetano93
    Caetano93
    Hey Melle, for some reason the forum isnt notifing me that you replied...
    I was on all day in stour lmao.
    You can play tomorrow?
    Melle2402
    Melle2402
    yeah, lets try 8pm my time gmt +2, does this work for u?
    oi oi oi
    usm cup, -3 and can play mostly anytime in my afternoon-evening
    Melle2402
    Melle2402
    Hey man, sry for the late reply, i didnt have time earlier. Im free most time today, u can hmu whenever u want on discord and we can play
    Perry
    Perry
    sorry, I've had a busy day and it's a holiday to boot. Are u still around?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…