mets3569
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, we are matched in the Battle Factory tour. I'm GMT+2, can play from 1pm to 8-9 pm my time on weekdays.
    mets3569
    mets3569
    Im free rest of day let me know when its good for you
    mets3569
    mets3569
    gmt -4 btw
    Xerzack987
    Xerzack987
    I'm free now if you want to play
    Hi! I'm your opponent for SS randbats open. I'm free all day Friday through Sunday, but, afternoon to night on the rest of the days also work for me.
    mets3569
    mets3569
    Im free the rest of today and will be free weekends, let me know whens best for you. im gmt -4 btw
    wassup, we paired for the the multi factory open round 1 when can you play i am +1 gmt and what is your time zone
    mets3569
    mets3569
    Im gmt -4, im free restof today, tomorrow and weekend
    bodi
    bodi
    yeah thats cool what is your PS name
    mets3569
    mets3569
    mets3569
    Ubers snsl +5.5 when?
    mets3569
    mets3569
    I can play7-12pm est any day. What's your discord? We keep missing each other, might get a better chance of reaching each other on there
    mets3569
    mets3569
    my discords bigluce#7570 message me on there when you can or here whichever is best
    cromagnet
    cromagnet
    you have 25 hours to play or I coin flip
    when do u wanna play for ndag open? i'm -4 and would prefer playing on weekends
    mets3569
    mets3569
    lol i wrote on yours just saw this mb. Weekends are best for me too. Im -4 as well so ig pick a date and time that works for you sat/sunday and ill be there
    Hey man, we are matched up for the NDM open. I'm GMT-4 and would prefer something before sunday but im pretty flexible so let me know what works for you.
    Redgoop115
    Redgoop115
    Tmrw is a holiday for me and i dont think ill be good to play today because imma be getting ready but im down for like 8 on Wednesday
    mets3569
    mets3569
    Ah my fault. Have fun celebrating. 8 is perfect for me Wednesday see you then
    mets3569
    mets3569
    Ready when you are ill be on as mets3569
    when do you wanna play for nduu? gmt-4 and pretty free, would prefer Friday probably to give me time to get teams
    vgc r2 when, am +8, wld prefer scheduling on cord adem#2861
    mets3569
    mets3569
    Im a noob on discord lol idk how to message you without being friends hmu @ bigluce#7570 -4 for me btw
    Hi we're paired for BLT, I'm GMT+1. Am around Tues from about midday to 5pm, Wed up to mid-afternoon, Thurs either morning or afternoon (lmk in advance), Friday 8-11am, and a handful of hours on the w/end. lmk what you can do.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…