Trade
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey, we play for randdubs open. i'm gmt+1, my best times are probably between 11am and 11pm my time. lmk what works for you
    hi we play for ubers ssnl, I'm gmt-4 and I'd prefer to play on the weekend
    Trade
    Trade
    Let's do weekends. How does Sunday 11pm my time sound thats 9am your time. We can def do earlier or later though
    yo we play for 2v2pl when can u wanna play? I'm est and can do any day besides tmrw, wed, or next monday
    Trade
    Trade
    Yeah that werks!
    Trade
    Trade
    Wait just wanted to clarify that this was next weeks sat cause i cant do this weeks. But im also p flexible if you cant make next sat :)
    Trade
    Trade
    Sorry someome from my team notified me that I didnt make that clear haha
    hi my boy, when ssnl AG ? I’m +2 and free some day so what you want
    Trade
    Trade
    Hope that works for you <3
    Suzuya
    Suzuya
    The important thing is that it is good for you dw
    Suzuya
    Suzuya
    It works for me! GMT+2 I can try to play in the morning at my place like 10-11
    When do you want to play for AGTT r1, GMT +5:30 here. I can do any day of the week except Tuesday from 11 AM - 9 PM my time, lmk what works for you
    hi you know the drill, gmt -7 and im down to play around the same time as we played last time, if that works. lmk
    Trade
    Trade
    yeah this works!
    HI when do you want to play for agtt? I'm -7 and have pretty wide availability but would GREATLY prefer afternoons (after 3 pm my time) because of school starting back up.
    Trade
    Trade
    I can definitely play like around 6pm your time on your Saturday? How's that?
    Geysers
    Geysers
    sounds fine
    agpl gmt -7 when would you like to play, prefer fri-sun
    pdt
    pdt
    let's say tentative 1 pm your time that day, i usually go to dinner around that time so i might have to shift it like 30 minutes or so, but ill definitely be available
    Trade
    Trade
    Reminder for our game today! 1.30 might work better but ill try 1pm tentative as mentioned :)
    pdt
    pdt
    im on stour when youre ready
    Hi, Nduu open, can you play today between 2pm-5pm gmt+2?
    dunoks
    dunoks
    i'm on dunoks
    Trade
    Trade
    Take the win. My shift got extended sadly and I really wanted to play you but I cant do amything :( sorry for the whole runaround
    dunoks
    dunoks
    sad, okay np and gl for your job
    agpl, im gmt -7 and pretty flexible, althought friday saturday and sunday are best for me, lmk whens good
    pdt
    pdt
    but if thats ur monday we can do my friday ur saturday
    Trade
    Trade
    That should work! Your sunday that is. Does sunday 7pm work for you?
    pdt
    pdt
    sounds good
    Hey, multirandom team tour, we're GMT+2. When are you guys free?
    Trade
    Trade
    We are gmt +10 and -4 ahah. 10am EST is usually the best time for our timezoen situation
    Trade
    Trade
    Hello?
    Parnassius
    Parnassius
    sorry, we've been quite busy this week, you can take the win
    when are you free for blt? I’m gmt-4
    FatFighter2
    FatFighter2
    I’m minus 4, and I’m avaliable sunday night or any time Friday. I don’t think sunday night would work because it would be your monday morning, but would friday night work for you?
    Trade
    Trade
    Are you free any time your sat? I coild potentially make it. The problem is im about to get my covid vax and I might be sick tomorrow. Else monday at 12pm could work.
    FatFighter2
    FatFighter2
    No, sorry, I’ll be out of the house all of saturday. Monday at 12 pm would work for me though, that would be 10 pm gmt-4
    when are you free for blt? I'm -4, would prefer weekend
    7u9i2
    7u9i2
    I can do 9-11pm my time on either my sat or sun if that works for you, can also do a bit later on sat if necessary
    Trade
    Trade
    Yeah your time sun works best for me honestly. 1PM my time monday should be your 11pm sunday and that should be good. :)
    7u9i2
    7u9i2
    alright, see you then
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…