meloyy
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• gsc ssnl. gmt+1, can do most times
    meloyy
    meloyy
    Hi NEON_Voyager, would 4:00 PM GMT+1 on Saturday work? I can also do a few hours later if you prefer.
    Voyager
    Voyager
    4pm is perfect. See you then
    Voyager
    Voyager
    on stours as voyagar
    Hey you actually face me for r8 of rby ssnls as my opp gave me the w for r7. I'm gmt-4 I'm free Friday 7am-8am 8:30pm-10pm, Saturday 8-9am 7pm-10pm, and Sunday 3:30pm-8pm.
    I can play this afternoon if you want to give me a signal if you have time
    meloyy
    meloyy
    I'll be on for the next few hours if you are available. I should still be able to play scheduled time as well.
    hey, were paired for adv seasonal, im gmt +1 and would like to play asap.
    i can play on any day around 8 pm my time, lmk when that would work.
    Hello,when we play rby ssnl,i am amt+8
    meloyy
    meloyy
    Great, if there is a certain time you would prefer to play at then just let me know.
    Unowndragon
    Unowndragon
    Hello,do u want to play now?
    meloyy
    meloyy
    Hey, sorry I just got finished eating, on main as meloyy right now. You can send a challenge whenever you're ready.
    hey, we're paired for adv ou seasonal, i'm gmt -4
    meloyy
    meloyy
    Hi Lord Thorx, can you play this Saturday? I am GMT -5 and should be free the whole day so just let me know what time works for you.
    Thor
    Thor
    Saturday i could mostly play at my night, like 9 PM, that's 8 PM for you
    meloyy
    meloyy
    That works for me, see you then.
    rby ssnl when wanna play im gmt+1
    meloyy
    meloyy
    Hi Mindnight, will you be available this Saturday? If so I can play anytime past 3:00PM GMT+1. I can also play on Sunday but I might not be as available, let me know what works for you.
    Mindnight
    Mindnight
    im free if u can
    Hi, we're paired for ADV SSNL r1
    I'm GMT+1 all will be available tomorrow or today around 10pm, would that work for you or should we ask for any extend?
    Clementine
    Clementine
    Hey, hope you're doing well
    I won't be available until late tonight, so it might be better to ask for an extent

I'll be available tomorrow around the same time, so between 8pm and 10pm gmt+1
    would that work for you?
    meloyy
    meloyy
    Sure thing, same time tomorrow works for me. I'll see you then.
    Clementine
    Clementine
    Hi, I'm on main as Cyril Lignac, chall whenever you want
    hi when can we play our rby uu match? I am GMT +1 and prefer to play at night (10 p.m.-midnight) at the end of the week. Does this work for you?
    meloyy
    meloyy
    Hi Khaetis, 10:00 PM GMT+1 works for me. I can play on Saturday or Sunday, let me know which you prefer.
    Khaetis
    Khaetis
    Sunday :)
    meloyy
    meloyy
    Got it, see you then.
    Hey, we're paired for the RBY Summer Seasonal! When do you wanna play? GMT+1

If Discord is preferred, Plague von Karma#2000
    meloyy
    meloyy
    Hi Plague von Karma, would you be available on either Saturday or Sunday? If so, any time between 4:00PM and 7:00PM GMT+1 would work for me. If the weekend doesn't work for you then it might be a bit difficult to schedule since I have some testing this week, but I think I would be able to find some time on Friday. Let me know what works best for you.
    Plague von Karma
    Weekends at that exact time period are perfect for me, as a matter of fact! Mind contacting me closer to the date to be sure though?
    meloyy
    meloyy
    Sure thing. I'll be sure to reach out to you closer to the weekend so we can better work out the time and day.
    hey when do you wanna play? +2
    meloyy
    meloyy
    Hi Tomahawk, Saturday and Sunday work best for me, but if that doesn't work for you I can play on Friday. Let me know what times work for you, my schedule is pretty flexible, just less so on week days.
    hey, when do you want to play for rby ssnl? i'm gmt +2
    meloyy
    meloyy
    I can play on Friday, but it would have to be after 2:40PM GMT-4 since that is when my classes end. Would something like 3:00PM GMT-4 work for you?
    Frrf
    I might still be eating, would 3:30pm -4 or after work?
    meloyy
    meloyy
    3:30PM -4 on Friday will work, thank you.
    hey we gotta play for roa room championship, i'm available anyday between 8pm-1am gmt+2 lmk when you wanna play
    Louna
    Louna
    hey i should be yes will message you later this week if somehow i cant do it at that time
    meloyy
    meloyy
    Got it, thank you.
    oakdeon
    oakdeon
    can we play in the evening at 9 p.m. GMT +2?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…