UT
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• University of Toronto
    UT
    UT
    I'm in Texas, so I assume University of Texas. Could also be University of Tennessee, lots of good options.
    Lasen
    Lasen
    University of Texoto
    Honestly the main OM threads will see very decreased activity at the time of OMPL. That's kinda normal, ppl don't want to say what they're running or trying out or just don't have time to post.

Your quality posting is appreciated tho. I've actually used your defensive core in w1 of OMPL with a lil' change and managed to win this game.
    motherlove
    motherlove
    It also helped me understand why Pert was so good despite not really switching on anything which was appreciated.
    motherlove
    motherlove
    In particular I very much doubt anyone will share what they've been toying with in post Arch, keeping everything in the back.
    UT
    UT
    That makes a lot of sense, thanks for clarifying that. I just know how helpful the forums have been to me as a new AAA player, and want to be able to post helpful content for other new players.

And thanks for the comment! It means a lot coming from such an established player as yourself. I recognized your core from week 1 and was happy to see it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…