Accel
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi Nupl, I’m gmt-7; I’m really busy at the end of the week so I’m ready to try and play Monday/Tuesday, lmk if that’s possible
    Accel
    Accel
    gmt -4 here, when are you free to play on Tuesday?
    skierdude101
    skierdude101
    7:30am-11am; and then like 4pm-7pm gmt-7
    Hello friend NUPL. GMT+9 and can play Thursday 11:30am, 7pm~12am, Friday 11:30am, Saturday 7pm~12am or Sunday 10pm~12am.
    Xiri
    Xiri
    Oh sorry. I scheduled another game at that time :(. Can you do the weekend instead?
    Accel
    Accel
    Is Thursday 11:30 am your time possible? The weekend times dont work for me because I have commitments during both time ranges (-4 here).
    Xiri
    Xiri
    Yeah Thursday 11:30am should be fine
    how's everything been my man
    Accel
    Accel
    Life is good sir, no complaints to be made. Hope it's been even better for you :heart:
    Dpppl GMT -5 9 am to 4 pm, Tuesday to Thursday would be preferred this week.
    Heysup
    Heysup
    that may be too late, but i'll try t make it work.
    Accel
    Accel
    Would 9am or 10 am be better? 9's the earliest I'll agree to
    Heysup
    Heysup
    likely yes. Again it's hard to commit to a time exactly but between the range of 9 am and 11 am -4 i should be able to find time.
    when play for mono pl? I'm gmt +10
    Accel
    Accel
    scheduled on discord but for public visibility we're good for sat 4 pm -4 / sun 6 am +10. cya then!
    when uu trio tour
    swinubfan44
    swinubfan44
    I’ll be free most of today up until the evening as we got work off today if you can play sometime today… if not. Does 12-1Pm -4 work for you tommorow?
    Accel
    Accel
    12-1 pm -4 is fine, I'll be on stours then so hmu whenever you'll be around
    Accel
    Accel
    I'm on stours
    HELLO FELLOW UUFPL ALL STAR. I'M GMT -5 WHEN WOULD YOU LIKE TO FIGHT FOR UUFPL ALL STAR. IM AVAILABLE ALL DAY SUNDAY OR BEFORE 12PM THROUGHOUT THE WEEK OR AFTER 10PM
    Accel
    Accel
    wassuuuuup man, wanna do 11 pm tomorrow?
    innovamania
    innovamania
    that might work. ill let you know
    hi when do u wanna play for uufpl? I'm CST GMT -5 can play befiore 12pm my time friday or saturday or super late at night. I can also play sunday anytime before 4pm my time
    Accel
    Accel
    want to play at around 2 pm your time on sunday?
    innovamania
    innovamania
    that should work
    Let's play for UU Masters tour. My timezone is GMT+ 5.5 and going through your posts, it seems we're almost 12 hours apart. Let me know when you can battle.
    Accel
    Accel
    you can take the win. gl in the rest of the tour!
    gmt+1 id prefer to play asap
    Accel
    Accel
    when would you be free to play? gmt -5
    Accel
    Accel
    Add me on discord @Accel#3905, I check that way more
    when bw zu? -3
    Accel
    Accel
    -5 here, hmu on discord @Accel#3905. Should probably be free for most of this weekend so we can shoot for some time then.
    when play bw zu? gmt-9 weekends work best
    Accel
    Accel
    you there?
    Blanched
    hey really sorry about missing time, i had some irl stuff come up. you can take win
    Accel
    Accel
    It's alright, hope everything's alright. I believe the deadline is on the 16th, we can still try to get this done if you want.
    I'm up against you for ADV, I'd honestly prefer Saturdays but im open for negotiating.
    Accel
    Accel
    Hello friend, Saturdays can work for me. GMT -5 here, I think anything 4 PM and later can serve as a good time for us to play at. Let me know if anything specific works!
    Mystras
    Mystras
    so like around 4 to 5 my time?
    Accel
    Accel
    should work, i'll see you then!
    uu snake - i can do weekdays 9 am to 4 pm gmt -6
    Heysup
    Heysup
    11 am -5 would be better thursday for me anyway as something came up in the morning tuesday. Tuesday i can probably schedule play around 12:30 pm -5 to be a bit safer.
    Accel
    Accel
    yo, i'm around on smogtours now
    Heysup
    Heysup
    o im on now, sorry. I thought were were playing in the afternoon for some reason
    hy, when do u have time for bw ru?
    today would be great :) im gmt+2
    Accel
    Accel
    Hey there, I'm free for the next 2 hours if you want to get the game done today. The rest of my day will be occupied but I'm free all day on Friday and can play you at some point. Gmt -4 here btw
    DnB
    DnB
    oooh, you still there? sry, went for a nap
    Accel
    Accel
    I am, I'll be on tours if you're free to get this done now
    What’s دىز نتس?
    Accel
    Accel
    look straight ahead, and then tilt your head downward by approximately 70 degrees
    Adaam
    Adaam
    Oooooooooh my god!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…