LpZ
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey Ubers Pentathlon, im gmt-3 when can you play? I can play from Tuesday to Friday after my 7:30pm, Saturday and Sunday after 5:30pm
    Jhonx~
    Jhonx~
    I can saturday, can you at 7pm gmt-3? Its better for me since im not sure if ill be able at 6pm
    LpZ
    LpZ
    yea 7pm works
    Jhonx~
    Jhonx~
    im on stours as EG Jhonx
    ubers pentathlon when I'm +9 and I prefer my nights, I can also play now if you are online
    LpZ
    LpZ
    It will prob be really late for you but can we do in 2 hours?
    Fluore
    Fluore
    yea that's quite late, dm me on discord Stitch#8495
    Ndpl, I’m free whenever. I’m down to no john so lmk what works for you. I’m -7
    What up my dude? RBY PL NU. I'm GMT-5 and my birthday is on Friday and I'll be away most of the weekend, but I can play Sunday evening if you can?
    Oathkeeper
    Oathkeeper
    Alrighty, so the ORAS PL auction may happen at 4pm -3, so we'd have to play after which looks to be ok according to you. Assuming it does happen at that time, how about when it's done? If it's on a different day or a different time, then 4pm -3 works.
    LpZ
    LpZ
    yea we can play right after the auction np
    Oathkeeper
    Oathkeeper
    Cool, I'll keep you updated if stuff changes and all that. So, tentatively we're playing at 4pm GMT-3 on Sunday after the auction for ORAS PL
    hey when can you play for uu classic, Gmt-4 and can play tomorrow after 4 pm or Sunday afternoon evening. Im in a wedding over the weekend so won’t be available Friday / Saturday
    When are you available to play uu classic? I’m gmt -5
    LpZ
    LpZ
    can we play on sunday? im available after 3pm -5
    crucify
    crucify
    I should be free sometime around 6-7pm -5 on Sunday, I'll let you know if something changes
    crucify
    crucify
    on stours
    When you wanna play for bwpl? I would rather this weekend but I'm fairly free for anything afternoon to evening - 4
    LpZ
    LpZ
    what about saturday 7pm -4?
    EviGaro
    EviGaro
    ok
    hi we play for sm uu cup when is a good time for you? im +2 evenings during the week works best, more flexible on the weekend.
    esche
    esche
    sure that works
    LpZ
    LpZ
    im on main as LpZ IV
    esche
    esche
    sorry i had sth come up that couldnt wait. are you available later today? i might be able to do my night depending on when i get home.
    not sure if u saw my msg on discord but we play for rising draft league, im gmt -7 and im free pretty much anytime reasonable. i can play rn but if ur not free rn we can schedule for a later time / day
    Hello. We play for BW UU Cup V in semi-finals. My timezone is also GMT+3. When would you be able to play?
    LpZ
    LpZ
    weekdays will be tough for me as my university classes starts tomorrow and im gonna be very busy on saturday, does sunday 10-11pm +3 work for you?
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    i can do sunday around 10pm gmt+3 sure. alternatively if it isn't too late for you and you have the energy to play for it now, i am open for getting it done so you can focus on your classes the remaining of the week.
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    i am on smogtours under the name pohjis when my trash doesnt lag
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…