Morgan
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• :ss/alcremie-rainbow-swirl:
    This user has been blessed by gay alcremie! This means they are super cute and deserve a rainbow-themed dessert. To let your friends know they are worth one picture of a rainbow fictional dessert, or that they should come out as a furry already, post this on their profile.​
    gm formerly le creme brule let's play saturday :psysly:
    Morgan
    Morgan
    gm what if we played Saturday at some to be determined time in the time zone GMT -7
    Vrji
    Vrji
    ok "tomorrow" is today and I gotta to go sleep at some point, poke me when you're on
    2v2 when +3 free mornings and afternoons
    Morgan
    Morgan
    How about your sunday 8am which is my saturday 10pm?
    preferably next week not this week, our time zones might not line up mid week im +2, i have time in the afternoon wed to fri and the whole day sun
    neomon
    neomon
    neomon
    hey im sorta motivated rn wanna play earlier? tomorrow still fine just thought it would be cool
    Morgan
    Morgan
    uh i have lifeguard training and that's the start of my lunchbreak sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    1v1wc gmt-4 prefer Friday, Saturday or Sunday of next or following week. Friday and Sunday I be available 4pm-9pm while Saturday I be available from 6pm-10pm.
    Rei
    Rei
    yeah i see you then.
    Morgan
    Morgan
    if you want to play now I can, i'll be on as "doing your mom lol"
    Morgan
    Morgan
    Ready to play? On as "doing your mom lol" in 1v1 room
    Good day, VG! We're pooled for the Round 1 of World Cup of 1v1. You may now visit http://spo.ink/euphsched for my available times (though as much as possible, within the week of July 18 to 24). The timezone indicated in the calendar is GMT +8, and timezone conversions are available by hovering at almost every cell. Hope you would find the day and time suitable for us to battle. Good luck, and stay safe!
    Morgan
    Morgan
    Ay imma be real with u, the only times u have available are my 2am to my 7am so uh can we maaaaybe do Sat 24th at 3pm yours (11pm 23rd mine). if u can't ig i'll do your 6pm that day and just play at 2am
    Euphonos
    Euphonos
    Yeah, let's book July 24, Saturday, 3:00 PM GMT +8, then. See you around!
    Hello, how are you ? can you, give me you Discord ?
    Morgan
    Morgan
    i am going to conventiently give you the act win as Arai told me all i had to was sign up to make sure the tour didn't get fucked by byes
    Hi, i totally forgot but we have to play for the ORAS CAP tour. I'm GMT +2. Tell me if any time on tomorrow or sunday works well with you, otherwise I think we have to ask for an extension.
    Morgan
    Morgan
    any time sunday works, im -7
    txitxas
    txitxas
    what about sunday your 4pm-my 1am?
    Morgan
    Morgan
    ok, just take act if i forget tho
    I can play from 4 am to 9 am est when u wanna rumble
    Morgan
    Morgan
    Why are you up at 4am pqs. You're 13 years old. Please get some sleep. Sleep is important. Go to sleep at a responsible time or else your parents will be cross with you.
    Hey, we're paired for the 2v2 Doubles Spring Seasonal tour. I'm GMT +3 , free most of the time to play, when are you free?
    Morgan
    Morgan
    i'm -7 i can play anytime sunday, sorry I didn't schedule before this, i had a lot of school work to do
    Ralyks Steel
    Ralyks Steel
    hey, I can play anytime tmrw too, how about 10 or 11 am your time? Does it sound good or should we change?
    Ralyks Steel
    Ralyks Steel
    I'm online whenever u here, chall in showdown, my username is the same
    Hey, we're paired for the RoA ORAS CAP tour. I'm GMT-5, do you think you could do any time in the morning/early afternoon my time Friday through Sunday?
    Yo using a separate post rq for 1v1 ssnl down for maybe tonight?
    Morgan
    Morgan
    nah, just hit me up on discord whenever
    Ainzcrad
    Ainzcrad
    alr tho do u have time to play now by chance?
    Morgan
    Morgan
    oopsie, just take win i really don't care, we'll settle the score in 2v2 PL not 1v1 SSNL
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…