Ark
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey you won't accept me on discord and i can't pm you, can you play tomorrow afternoon +1 (between 2 and 6pm) because i work at the night so i'm only avaible the afternoon
    Hi UUSD. GMT+9 and can play Saturday or Sunday 7pm~1am my time.
    Ark
    Ark
    GMT+1, would have prefered a weekday but I guess those aren't an option then, so let's aim for Saturday around 10 pm your time if that's fine?
    Xiri
    Xiri
    Yeah I'll only be free on the weekend next week unfortunately. Saturday 10pm sounds good.
    Hi when nu snake? Gmt+0. The deadline is two weeks. Can do any day between 27th-30th. Preferably night time
    banks
    banks
    yeah that's fine
    banks
    banks
    i know we're not scheduled for another 1 hour 25 mins but i can do earlier if that's easier for you
    Ark
    Ark
    I'm on stours as Ark, sorry, didn't see this before
    do u wanna nusd on sunday
    Ark
    Ark
    Ye, any specific time? Am GMT+1 but my prefered time would be at like, 2 am my time (so 8 pm -5).
    OnArceus
    OnArceus
    yeah that works
    UUSD, I am gmt-5. I can play weekend besides my Saturday night and can try to make weekdays since i work at home. LMK what works or DM me Adaam#8529
    Sooooo for UUSD, we play gen7uu. Can you play Sunday at 8:00 AM GMT-5? Or maybe Saturday 7:45 AM GMT-5? Also around 2:00 PM on Saturday GMT -5 works.

Lmk what works or your schedule!
    Ark
    Ark
    Sunday time works best, I'll see you then.
    nice uuwc match vs finch, getting up rocks was huge for you, this made me miss bwuu ;
    Ark
    Ark
    Thanks, but I should not have won that in all fairness. After seeing MU and how the early game went, I just fished for a choke and it worked. Next time I just have to not sack my Zong for no reason after, if that were reckless Shao and got the roll on stoise I lost.

BW UU is fun to play but so hard to build for, I'm so glad I had choolio LOL; tier needs such an offensive approach but that's also what's fun about it
    I've looked at my schedule, does 9:00 AM GMT-7 work for you? Sorry its late but with work piling up I need a good amount of time to prep a team. If I can play earlier I'll let you know
    Ark
    Ark
    Works most likely but I might get dragged somewhere on short notice because that's been happening during Saturday afternoons a lot lately. If that doesn't work, we can aim for Sunday same time as backup maybe?
    Monky25
    sounds good, I'll update you with any changes to my schedule
    Ark
    Ark
    Aight, enjoy your week then and see you then!
    Hi , how are you ? UU Majors when ?
    Ark
    Ark
    Hello, would a weekend time work? Preferably Saturday, but can Sunday, too. Thursday / Friday late evening gmt+2 are also options if you want, just a bit shittier for me but that's alright ig.
    Yves Stone
    Yves Stone
    Yes , weekend time should work , Saturday would be fine
    hy, when uuwc pools?
    ill go on vacation on the 1st of september and quite busy with work still, so it would be best if we could play today or on the 27th of august :)
    Ark
    Ark
    27th works best. Any specific time you have in mind? GMT+2 and would preferably do in the late evening (like 10 pmish), but can earlier if necessary.
    DnB
    DnB
    Around 10pm is perfect, gmt+2 as well :)
    Ark
    Ark
    All right, I'll see you then. Have a good week.
    hey when would u like to UUPL, im -4 and would prefer weekend
    Ark
    Ark
    No answer here so I guess you didn't see, or maybe the time is bad. I can do Sund 4 pm est, too, if that helps.
    avarice
    avarice
    i think sunday 4pm is better mb
    Ark
    Ark
    Let's go for that then.
    Hi when for OST, I’m gmt -5. Down for no Johns if you’d like, I’d rather not play Saturday. Otherwise I’m good
    hi when play for OST, I'm gmt +5:30
    Ark
    Ark
    Hey, GMT+1, weekend would be cool but I can do Friday, too. Would prefer to play during my mornings (so around your noons / early afternoon), but I can do evenings on weekends, too.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…