Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello, we play for LC Open. I'm GMT +8 and should be available to play after 5pm tomorrow or Thursday, or after 10am on the weekend.
    When do you want to play for LC swiss? I'm GMT -5, would prefer to play before weekend if possible.
    Nineage
    Nineage
    Yeah I cant do that. How about we fit it in at 9:30pm your time Friday?
    Foukrou
    yeah friday 9:30pm for my time is good for me
    Nineage
    Nineage
    i can actually play now if you want to play early, otherwise scheduled time still works
    Hey! I believe we've got a LC Fall Seasonal V (Round 4) game. I'm gmt +2. I'm fairly flexible on times, just preferably not around 1pm-5pm my time, as I usually have uni during that time, lmk what times work for you!
    Hey! I believe we've got a LC Fall Seasonal V (Round 1) game. I'm gmt +10. I'm fairly flexible on times, just preferably not around 1pm-5pm my time, as I usually have uni during that time, lmk what times work for you!
    Foukrou
    Hey! are you available for Saturday 2pm gmt+2 (10pm for your time)?
    FireRafe24
    FireRafe24
    Yep, I'll be able to do then! Sounds good, 2pm gmt+2 (10pm my time). Looking forward to the game, have a nice day :D
    Lcpl, I can play 9-5 gmt-5 Monday to Friday.
    Heysup
    Heysup
    i'm not sure if i can make that later time unfortunately i scheduled around that match are u free right now by any chance?
    Foukrou
    i was sleeping at that time ^^' , is 12 pm (midday) gmt-5 ok for you ?
    Heysup
    Heysup
    yes that should be fine. I am online now too if you are here.
    LC Majors, im gmt -5 can you play during the week? I'm going out of town this Thursday-Monday
    califlour
    califlour
    I can’t guarantee a time because, well, I’m on vacation lol. I’m home pretty much all day these next 3 days, but once I’m gone I have no idea when I’ll be free. You’d have to discord me closer to the time you want since I can’t commit to a hard time now
    Foukrou
    ok give me your discord we'll do that
    califlour
    califlour
    Califløur#8930
    Hi, when do you want to play for LC seasonal? i'm GMT -6 and am free most of the time.
    Foukrou
    Hi, are you free for saturday 9pm gmt+1 (2pm gmt-6 for you) ?
    ghost
    ghost
    Yes, that should work for me. See you then
    ghost
    ghost
    I am online and ready to play whenever you want
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…