Expulso
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi I'm here for the lc swiss, I'm GMT+1. When can you play
    Expulso
    Expulso
    hey, i'm gmt-6. you suggested 10 or 9pm your time, which is 2 or 3pm my time. i could do your 9pm tomorrow or your 10pm on wednesday, which one would you prefer?
    Lokifan
    Lokifan
    I will be working tomorrow, I think wednesday 10 pm will be better for me
    Hi! We have been paired for the 1v1 monopoke tournament so when can you play? I’m personally CET (GMT+1) and would prefer the weekend.
    Expulso
    Expulso
    Oh shoot sorry to not reply. I have a class in the middle of that range so would need to be either 7PM or 10:15PM gmt+1
    Fleeting Memories
    Fleeting Memories
    10:15PM tommorow sounds like a nice time, see you then!
    Expulso
    Expulso
    I'm ready now, on main and stours as expulso
    hey friend, when do u want to play for nu cup? i'm free a lot
    Expulso
    Expulso
    should be good yeah
    Expulso
    Expulso
    hey, are you around now? i had us down for 4pm-5 and then didnt realize we never settled on a specific time. is this late night enough for u?
    ProDigeZz
    ProDigeZz
    Hey, Can u play in 30min / 1hours? Had to do something
    Hi,We been pair for the third round of the mordern trio open. My time zone is GMT+7 When you availible ?
    Expulso
    Expulso
    hello, are you free right now?

i am gmt-5, can make time during most of my day (10am-midnight my time) except for classes etc. id love to do this soon, when are you available?
    thanhphamap
    thanhphamap
    5pm gmt+7
    Hi. We've been paired for the second round of the modern trio open. When would you be available to play? My time zone is central european time (it is 1:15 pm at the moment of sending this message). I'm usually free on the early afternoon or in the evening/night. On weekends, I'm pretty much free.
    Hey, on vacation until later this week. Send
    Weekend cool?
    Expulso
    Expulso
    Hey, weekend will be fine for me enjoy your vacation
    hi want to play tmr 10pm +2 for adv nu r2
    Expulso
    Expulso
    are you free to play 1 hour from now? i'd prefer that but if not i can play tomorrow at the time u proposed
    Hi Expulso , when do you want to play for lc swiss ?
    Éric
    Éric
    Well something just came up and idk if ill be able to make it so would it be okay if we rescheduled? Im completely free thursday, friday and sunday so it wouldnt be s problem for me
    Expulso
    Expulso
    ok, can you do 1pm -5 thursday?
    Éric
    Éric
    Yeah sure
    nu league, ready to meet for my defeat. Im GMT+2, im usually free 3pm to 9pm my time or 5am to 6am my time.
    Expulso
    Expulso
    hello, i am gmt-5. i can do 7-9 your time (12pm-2pm my time) pretty consistently. want to do Wednesday at 7pm your time / noon my time?
    Corthius
    Corthius
    sure, why not
    when u wanna play for bw cup r3 gmt -4
    Expulso
    Expulso
    if not, either Tuesday or Saturday would be good for me. available most times, im gmt-4
    PDC
    PDC
    nah saturday lmao im tired
    Expulso
    Expulso
    For sure, no worries. I'm p much always free around noon -5 but should be relatively available for most of the day; feel free to contact me on discord at Expulso#7025
    Adv cup, prefer weekends gmt -4. Lmk when works for you
    Zeno420
    Sorry boss going to sleep soon, but if you want to play soon I can do 2 hours before this time tmrw
    Expulso
    Expulso
    not sure whether i'll be studying then, i'll lyk tomorrow
    Expulso
    Expulso
    I’m free now, does that work?
    looks like we meet again sir, im free anytime during the day on tuesday until like 7pm, same with thursday except ill prob be unavail 12pm-1pm. i work all the other days so im not too free but if those days dont work shoot me a time ill see if i can make it
    Expulso
    Expulso
    hello! maybe 12:30pm -4 tuesday?
    i want a lamp
    i want a lamp
    sounds good i will be there
    Expulso
    Expulso
    On main as Expulso
    Hi! GSC UU, gmt-4, i know you have plenty of more important games to play, just tell me what suits you the best. i prefer friday or saturday if possible for you.
    Expulso
    Expulso
    Hey, I asked to be subbed out of this tour so you probably will have a new opponent
    Elfuseon
    Elfuseon
    Thanks for the notice i didnt see. Gl for lcpl
    Hey man, when can you play for BLT? I’d prefer later in the week but I’m gmt -4, free before 11 am and after 5 pm my time.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…