PA
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi, we're matched for WCoOM, when would you want to play? GMT +1 here, free most of the weekends and late afternoon
    PA
    PA
    Unsure about schedule will let you know later
    PA
    PA
    Ok I’m free on Sunday, next Saturday and Sunday from 4pm to 10pm (GMT -0)
    willdbeast
    willdbeast
    Alternatif PA wants you to reply or talk on discord or something idk, they're too lazy to sort it out themselves
    Good day, PA! We're matched for World Cup of Other Metagames, Camomons category. Has your timezone changed to GMT currently?
    Euphonos
    Euphonos
    Saturday meaning November 27 btw~
    PA
    PA
    Yes that is fine or should be al though I’d prefer if u were a little earlier so I can sleep relatively well
    Euphonos
    Euphonos
    PA, here, what about Saturday, November 27, 4:00 PM GMT instead?
    Hey we're paired for Stabmons seasonal. 8h to 21h GMT on Monday-Wednesday works for me, if not weekend.
    PA
    PA
    18h gmt works
    we're playing for om swiss. im gmt +11 atm. friday afternoon would be ideal
    PA
    PA
    It’s been 20 minutes since the scheduled time, did u forget the timezone I can’t play anymore right now so I can only do tomorrow the same time
    MAMP
    MAMP
    oh shit my bad, tomorrow same time works
    MAMP
    MAMP
    ready when u are
    H-Hi PA, I'm not even a bit nervous as I've never had to schedule with such an ugly boy before. I hope you'd be willing to play before the weekend for our game. I'm trying to not john you, I-I need no time to mentally prepare for something like this dummy!
    Expulso
    Expulso
    gmt-5, could do friday around 1pm my time or some time this afternoon. Saturday works too
    PA
    PA
    Fuck Off LOL. Ye Friday works
    Expulso
    Expulso
    Cool, I'm not sure when exactly i'll be free but it should be 1:30pm or 2:30pm -5 -- just depends on how long my other series take. My Discord is Expulso#7025 if you want to message then around the scheduled time
    H-Hi PA, I'm a bit nervous as I've never had to schedule with such a cute boy before, but I hope you'd be willing to wait till the weekend for our game. It's not like I'm trying to john you or anything, I-I just need time to mentally prepare for something like this dummy!
    when for omsl, gmt-4. Would prefer Friday after 2pm my time but can probably be flexible
    PA
    PA
    Ye Idt I’ll be able to do that late can we do 2pm your time tomorrow or sunday
    Fc
    Fc
    you on rn?
    Fc
    Fc
    can play for most of today, but if you don't respond 2pm Sunday should work, maybe a bit earlier if I'm on earlier bc stour
    OMSL, am EST, when play
    PA
    PA
    im usually free on weekends from 1pm onwards gmt -0 to 11pm or weekdays from 4pm onwards to 10pm
    OM
    OM
    Sunday 3pm est fine?
    PA
    PA
    Ye
    yo, we're playing for adv cup, i'm gmt+10 and free all week, just tell me a time that works for you and we'll see.
    PA
    PA
    im usually free on weekends from 1pm onwards gmt -0 to 11pm or weekdays from 4pm onwards to 10pm
    RTM
    RTM
    the only times the really work out are 8-11am your time, or 11pm your time, you can pick the day since i'm really not worried
    RTM
    RTM
    add me on discord would be easier than this: RTM#4402
    When do you wanna play for stab ssnl? gmt-4 and would prefer my afternoons / evenings on weekdays but can be flexible, would just prefer sooner rather than later
    PA
    PA
    Mb ngl I completely forgot about this can we play 4pm your time today?
    Fc
    Fc
    that works
    yoyo, oras 1v1 cup, gmt-5, when play lol. cant do weekends unless it's after 3 pm
    Satanic Beast
    Satanic Beast
    and if u prefer to schedule on disc idc hmu there u know my tag
    PA
    PA
    Ye sure I’ll contact u there
    Tpp I'm -4, free monday, tuesday, saturday and sunday all day. Can only play evenings for wesdnesday, thursday and friday. I'd like to play early if possible, but if you can't, weekend is fine. When?
    Can you link the dpp sets compendium into the old gens mega post, I think it’s still missing there
    PA
    PA
    It is done!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…