Meta
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi, when do you want to play for mpl ? I'm +2, i'd prefer weekend
    Meta
    Meta
    Smth like 8:30-9pm your time Sunday work?
    Rinda
    Rinda
    Yes, see you then !
    Rinda
    Rinda
    Yo, I'm on PS as rindaokami
    opps for blt, -4, im free afternoons 1-4 for weekdays and evenings after 8:00. lmk if there's a time in there that works for you
    Meta
    Meta
    -4 as well. Can you do tmrw or friday like 3 pm?
    Hys
    Hys
    friday at 3 works for me
    Hey Meta, we're paired for OMPL W5, when do you want to play? I'm +2 and usually prefer on weekend. Also are you interesting about an agreement on no Hydrei, no Lati@s and no Slowking-galar considering those mons are banned but that's not official yet and therefore not in effect this week technically. But thoses mons are stupid and it's kinda useless to build a team in a meta which no longer exists. Let me know!
    Meta
    Meta
    oh gotcha. alright cya then
    Meta
    Meta
    hey are u good to play in 30 mins?
    Siamato
    Siamato
    Well we scheduled between 9 and 10pm my time so yeah that's perfect :)
    What’s up king, OMPL week 4. I’m also edt so lmk what times work for you. I’m moving into a new place fri/sat so I’d prefer to do sun but lmk if that works
    Meta
    Meta
    sup man and yea im busy saturday too so sunday sounds good to me. smth like 4 pm sunday work?
    Betathunder
    Betathunder
    should be great yeah, see you then
    Good day, Meta(Riolu7)! We're paired for Week 3 of Other Metagames Premier League! You may now visit http://spo.ink/euphsched for my available times. The timezone indicated in the calendar is GMT +8, and timezone conversions are available by hovering at almost every cell. I hope you would find a day and time suitable for us to battle. Good luck, and stay safe!
    Euphonos
    Euphonos
    Alright; will block Friday, 10:00 PM GMT +8 (will also block Friday, 11:00 PM GMT +8 as back-up in case). See you around, then!
    Euphonos
    Euphonos
    Hello! I'm in the server already. Please let me know if anything happens. :)
    Meta
    Meta
    hey i'll be good to play in like 5-10 mins. i'll chall when im on
    hey lcpl, let’s play saturday or sunday i’m moving thursday and friday gmt -7 lmk when’s good
    Meta
    Meta
    Sunday 1-2 pm your time work?
    pdt
    pdt
    should work, see u then
    MISS THE OLD YOU.. THE METARIOLU
    Meta
    Meta
    fascinating poem
    MISS THE OLD FOX IN THE BOX.. THE MAKIS FOX
    Hey man, hope you are doing well, paired for OMPL. Prefer weekends at any reasonable times. Do let me know! GMT +5:30
    hey, when play for lc open? i'm gmt-7, free thursday-friday, and most times weekend
    Meta
    Meta
    Something like 3 pm your time on Thursday or Saturday work?
    risi
    risi
    3pm Thursday should work
    hayoh
    When do you wanna play for the UU Open?
    Meta
    Meta
    hey wanna play sometime wed or thurs afternoon/evening my time? gmt-4
    Sificon
    Sificon
    how about 4pm your time on thursday?
    Meta
    Meta
    sure works cya then
    we play for monotype generations, can you do Saturday or Sunday between 6 pm - 11 pm gmt -5?
    Meta
    Meta
    Yea Saturday 6 pm -5 prob works. Cya then
    Meta
    Meta
    hey i don't rly wanna play for this so u can take the win.
    gmt-5 for LC, pref evenings and nights
    Meta
    Meta
    uh hey sry smth came up and dont think i can play today. what times are u free tmrw? sry for the inconvenience
    Boat
    Boat
    10pm tomorrow?
    Meta
    Meta
    uh yea that should probably work
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…