queso
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• cheese fren we must meet again on the battlefield when are you free to engage in competition
    queso
    queso
    the 6:30 or later was pacific, can't do eastern. i can likely do around 3:45 pacific today or we can try and ask for an extension i should be quite free on monday
    Betathunder
    Betathunder
    6:30 pacific works for me. Idk if we’ll get extension since I think the match is decided but sun works for me if it does for toy
    queso
    queso
    oh i didn't even notice lmao ok sunday it is
    allo, we're matched up in triple factory this week, when would you like to match up? I'm available today/tomorrow, or next weekend all-day. GMT -5
    queso
    queso
    i am very sorry but something came up. I can do tomorrow anytime around 8pm or later your time or around 2pm yours but not much later than that
    Quoise
    Quoise
    let's do 2 PM my time then, thanks for following up!
    queso
    queso
    i'm on as queso
    yo we're on for RBTT this week! I'm available just about any time during the day and night EST (GMT -5). lmk when you wanna play or if you see me on PS, just dm me :)
    queso
    queso
    if i see you online earlier i’ll let you know but for scheduling purposes the best day is probably friday, when i can do p much any reasonable time, do you want to tentatively schedule for sometime around 4 pm your time
    jackofspadesman
    jackofspadesman
    sounds good to me! I'll DM you if I see you online earlier as well :)
    jackofspadesman
    jackofspadesman
    Can we reschedule to an hour or a half earlier sooner? If that doesn’t work, we can schedule for later or for Saturday.
    Reminder to play your randbats mayhem game, i can give extension till Wednesday if needed, or will coinflip if no response
    We play for TP Seasonal, when do you want to play?
    queso
    queso
    i'm -8, i'd prefer friday-sunday but can do p much any time those days
    longhiep341
    longhiep341
    I'm +7 so Saturday 7pm your time sounds good? That would be 10 am Sunday my time
    longhiep341
    longhiep341
    Ok, I'm online as longhiep341 now
    hey we play for rands, gmt-5. Best times for me are probably Friday night or Saturday afternoon, lmk what works for you
    It is with great regret that I have to play you round one for rands slam playoffs. When are you free. I’m Eastern and available most nights
    queso
    queso
    no... i can do p much any night as well we can try for like 9pm your time some day? any day is fine for me
    Betathunder
    Betathunder
    sounds good. lets shoot for like tuesday
    queso
    queso
    sure
    om swiss, gmt +1, when
    queso
    queso
    -7, can you do sat evening your time sometime around 7pm or later
    Ryuji
    Ryuji
    already have smth sat so no
    Ryuji
    Ryuji
    so ?
    aaa Swiss I’m -4, weekend and Friday night are completely unavailable. Prefer something like Wed or Thurs night, if that works.
    we plays for LC swiss, im gmt-4 and free everyday 6 pm-11 pm except Saturday. Lmk when you want to play
    queso
    queso
    sunday sometime around 7pm yours?
    Hey, when do you want to play for tpp? I’m gmt-7 and prefer weekends
    hey, we're opponents for DOU seasonal, I'm sorry I only noticed now I thought I had a bye, so do you wanna play this evening?
    Gatubraz
    Gatubraz
    Nevermind I just realized you dropped from the tour, my bad, it was kinda confusing
    Gatubraz
    Gatubraz
    Well since apparently there was a mistake and we are given an extension, when do you wanna play round 3 of seasonal?
    queso
    queso
    oh sorry i thought i was against alpha rabbit it seems like the host confused me and the other cheese, i'm -7 i can play my evenings for the most part or p much anytime sunday
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…