Junaa
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• bdsp ag when, I'm +9 and I am busy from today to thursday
    Fluore
    Fluore
    I'm definitely outside at 9pm but I probably will be home at 10, but not really sure. 10pm +9 friday it is for now?
    Junaa
    Junaa
    alright, please do try to show up then
    Fluore
    Fluore
    I'm on
    what is wrong with chu jerry i hate chu bro i hate chu
    Junaa
    Junaa
    hate crimes against chinese???
    sorry to post here but discoii was not boosting he told me he quit mons and had all his accounts disabled so likely asked an admin to disable and did not boost or I believe it would be banned indef not disabled
    Pokemh
    Nevermind apparently he was sorry for the bother
    jerry you havent responded to my dnpl scheduling attempts

im sorry little man i have to act
    Junaa
    Junaa
    Im not little
    Hey! We are paired for ag ssnl, when do you wanna play?
    FangFoe
    FangFoe
    Forgot to mention, im gmt +7
    Junaa
    Junaa
    hi can we play tommorow at 2pm my time, I'm gmt +8
    Hi Jerry!

We play for DNPL, I am GMT-10.

What time do you wanna play?
    Junaa
    Junaa
    tmr pls im gmt - 69
    Snoms
    Got it.

What time?

I am up from 4:20 AM to 6:09 PM
    h̶̨̢̨̡̨̛̯͈̬̖̦̫̥̞͚̝̯͎̰̻̝̰̙̻͓͚͔̯̮̝͉̥͇͈̰̙͙͕̩͕͈̺͚͈͎͈̭̰̰͎̰̣̠̮̖̪̬̤̭̺͕̱͉̻̦͈̦͙̗̖͌͋̑̒̐̏̌̈́̐̎͑̋̎̈́̒̇͘͘͘̕͜͜͜͜͜ͅȩ̴̛̛̠̹̦͍̜̬̩̳̩͎̬̞̯̠̰̥͕̭͔̍̇̀̈́̐̿̔́̍̌̎͐͂͒̆̍̍͂̆̎͆̍̉̒̇̑̊͋̊͒͐́̇̿̇̀̋͐͘͘̚͠ͅĺ̶̨̛̲̼͖͈̺̬̼̱̹̞͕̺͉̃̔͑͊͌̑͌͂̃̄̌͒̾͂̅̔́̏̎́̄̇̄̽̓͂͋̏̀̀̋̇̈́̓̂̽̈́̚̚͘̚͘͝ļ̴̡̡̨̢̢̢̛̯̪̺͔͈̳̻̭̬̹͈͉͎̻̭͉͓̦͕̲̱̼͇̯̳̤͖̺͔̥̪̣͕̞̯̲͈̤̰̥̣̯̯̣̭͍̰̰̆̽̾̀̈́͐̾̑̈̆̉̔̋͆̓̒̏͑͋͋̈̉̍͒̅̾͐̏̎̀̔͊̈́͛̀̒͑̿̎̍̀̾̅́́̈̌͋̌͆̆̈́̈͂̉̌̈́͌̏̚̕̕͘͜͝ơ̷̢̛̦̙͔̻̻͖͉̫̯̬̖̝̼̗̼͓͇͖̟̽̑͂͗͊̽́̏̇̀͂̽͂̊͌̉̋̀͌͘̚̕͠͠͝ͅ
    Excited for post #100 :blobnom:
    Junaa
    Junaa
    :blobuwu: omg ty excited for all of the positivity and fun ur going to spread to this website next <3
    Gman
    Gman
    Ur too sweet :heart:
    h̶̨̢̨̡̨̛̯͈̬̖̦̫̥̞͚̝̯͎̰̻̝̰̙̻͓͚͔̯̮̝͉̥͇͈̰̙͙͕̩͕͈̺͚͈͎͈̭̰̰͎̰̣̠̮̖̪̬̤̭̺͕̱͉̻̦͈̦͙̗̖͌͋̑̒̐̏̌̈́̐̎͑̋̎̈́̒̇͘͘͘̕͜͜͜͜͜ͅȩ̴̛̛̠̹̦͍̜̬̩̳̩͎̬̞̯̠̰̥͕̭͔̍̇̀̈́̐̿̔́̍̌̎͐͂͒̆̍̍͂̆̎͆̍̉̒̇̑̊͋̊͒͐́̇̿̇̀̋͐͘͘̚͠ͅĺ̶̨̛̲̼͖͈̺̬̼̱̹̞͕̺͉̃̔͑͊͌̑͌͂̃̄̌͒̾͂̅̔́̏̎́̄̇̄̽̓͂͋̏̀̀̋̇̈́̓̂̽̈́̚̚͘̚͘͝ļ̴̡̡̨̢̢̢̛̯̪̺͔͈̳̻̭̬̹͈͉͎̻̭͉͓̦͕̲̱̼͇̯̳̤͖̺͔̥̪̣͕̞̯̲͈̤̰̥̣̯̯̣̭͍̰̰̆̽̾̀̈́͐̾̑̈̆̉̔̋͆̓̒̏͑͋͋̈̉̍͒̅̾͐̏̎̀̔͊̈́͛̀̒͑̿̎̍̀̾̅́́̈̌͋̌͆̆̈́̈͂̉̌̈́͌̏̚̕̕͘͜͝ơ̷̢̛̦̙͔̻̻͖͉̫̯̬̖̝̼̗̼͓͇͖̟̽̑͂͗͊̽́̏̇̀͂̽͂̊͌̉̋̀͌͘̚̕͠͠͝ͅ
    hi, when do you want play por AG Kickoff? im gmt-6.
    Junaa
    Junaa
    I can play p much anytime on weekends, I'm gmt + 8. How about Saturday ur time at 9pm?
    Dockiva~~
    sounds good, see you then.
    Dockiva~~
    hey, maybe i cant play 9 pm, can you play 10 pm or 11 pm?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…