Sae
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Going against you in monotype, my timezone is gmt-8 let me know when you're available (preferably on weekends)
    Sae
    Sae
    Bet, cya then
    Sae
    Sae
    I'm online in the monotype room
    Sae
    Sae
    If you're not around tonight, would you be able to play later tomorrow? Something came up at the original time. I should be free sometime around 5-6pm my time onward.
    Alright, I'm gmt -4. Excited for this random doubles tournament. I am free tomorrow and maybe Thursday. I'm currently in the process of moving into a new apartment, so it's a bit difficult to say when exactly I'll be free, that and my work schedule is a 36 hour shift from Friday through Sunday.
    Complicating
    Complicating
    If we aren't able to get a battle scheduled tomorrow or at some point Thursday, I can possibly battle late on one of the nights that I work or possibly super early in the morning, but I would rather on a day I'm more free if at all possible.
    Sae
    Sae
    Gmt-5. Tuesday evening works maybe around 7pm my time?
    Complicating
    Complicating
    That sounds marvelous. I'll try to be online then. Same user name
    When can you play mwpl? I’m available to play during the weekend. I’m out of state rn and doing work at a nursing home, so I’m only available in the afternoon/nighttime on the weekend to play
    Hi friend, when do you want to play for MPL? I prefer sometime over the weekend if possible (-4).
    Sae
    Sae
    Weekend should be fine, but it's my brother's bday so need to figure out what the family is planning on what day. I think Sunday around 1pm edt should work but I'll confirm other times later.
    Sae
    Sae
    Yeah I'll be busy Friday evening and Saturday. Should be free most of Sunday though so we can play later than what I initially suggested if you want.
    Cell
    Cell
    Sunday works
    MPL, im GMT +3 can't do friday but everything else works
    Sae
    Sae
    US Central (GMT-5), was gonna say I'm also busy on Friday lol. Would Sunday noon my time (8 pm yours) work?
    Azelea
    I'm good with that! see u then
    yo when u wanna MPL, im -4 and prefer my evenings
    Sae
    Sae
    I'm -5. Evenings would be best for me as well. Would Friday or Sunday around 9 or 10 EDT work? Saturday I am not sure of my availability yet.
    avarice
    avarice
    yeah, would prefer friday tho
    Sae
    Sae
    Yeah Friday works. Cya then
    Hey, would you like to play tomorrow i.e sunday 1-3 pm est? my timezone is gmt +5:30, lmk
    Sae
    Sae
    Sunday 2pm est works
    Harpp
    Harpp
    great
    When for mwp? I'm -5, I'm free basically any time fri-sun
    Sae
    Sae
    Gmt-6, does Sunday 5pm est work?
    Hys
    Hys
    Can we do 4pm est instead? I may be busy at that time
    Sae
    Sae
    sure
    DPP Monotype, GMT -5, I'm free most days that aren't this tuesday/thursday
    Sae
    Sae
    Gmt-6. Evenings would work best for me. Can you play Wednesday evening around 6pm my time?
    16bit
    16bit
    yea that works
    hey, when can you play for mono om cup ? i'm gmt+2 i can mainly play from 8 pm to 2am.
    Sae
    Sae
    I'm gmt-5. Would Sunday 2pm my time (9pm yours) work?
    yedla
    yedla
    ok
  • Loading…
  • Loading…