Elliot
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey! We're against each other this week for PSPL - when are you free? It's finals week here, but I'm free every day but Friday and Saturday this week between 10 am - 12 am EDT.
    Illusio
    Illusio
    Just wanted to send a follow-up - when are you available to do our PSPL match?
    Elliot
    Elliot
    Oops sorry, I generally work most weekends, I can try Sunday night? It'd be maybe midnight gmt
    Illusio
    Illusio
    That should work for me!
    Yo, when play for staff tour? I'm GMT -5, not very free tomorrow or Friday but should be free any time after 3PM my time on Saturday/Sunday. Next week I have loads of exams and work, so kinda spotty activity then too
    Elliot
    Elliot
    Hmm I'm never usually free on weekends, I might be able to find time around 5/6pm your time on Sunday. Otherwise it'd have to be midweek next week but I don't want to make you play when you have more important things to do
    Hi we play for pspl rands, -5 and can get either get it done today if you wanna no johns or sometime this weekend
    Dear Bondie and Attribute - please let me know if you need a player for PSPL. I am happy to learn any tier necessary/support and am best at UU/Ubers/Randbats, including winning several tournaments in UU before on Smogon. let me know if you want tryouts or anything. Thanks for considering.
    Elliot
    Elliot
    Hey, thanks for offering but I'm afraid we have already used both of our non-auth slots :(
    pokemonisfun
    Thanks for the note, good luck in the tournament.
    hello. when fite? i am pretty free all day tomorrow. can do tonight starting roughly 8.5 or more hours from now
    biggie
    biggie
    haven't seen you on. i'll be floating around for a bit, but otherwise we might have to try for tomorrow.
    Elliot
    Elliot
    Ah yeah sorry I fell asleep, I'm 5 hours ahead of you but I'll try to be on at the same time tonight as you were last night
    biggie
    biggie
    I'm working from home today, so my window to play is a lot bigger.
    hi when stabmons open -6 nights best
    MZ
    MZ
    Not your night, I don't get home from work early enough. When different on Saturday would work?
    Elliot
    Elliot
    I can be on fairly late, ideally no later than 2am my time, are you able to be free in the late afternoon / evening?
    MZ
    MZ
    Late Saturday is really not great for me. What’s your Sunday like?
    Hi we play for BDSP mono, when do you wanna do the thingy? Am GMT+8, and prefer to play at night
    when do u wanna play for mono kickoff tour ? i can play in my evenings, gmt +1, in the weekend i'm free pretty much all day
    Mada
    Mada
    ^ i'm finishing with exams monday so after then i'm free kinda always
    When do you want to play for the Poor Man's Monotype Tournament? i have holidays so i'm free for the rest of the week. I can play between 6:00 a.m. my time (GMT+8) to 8:30 p.m. my time. Also late grats.
    Elliot
    Elliot
    Hi, I'm GMT+1 & I'd rather play Wednesday or Thursday. I can do 12/1pm so 7/8pm your time either day. If neither of these work then I can try to work something out for the weekend but I'm going to be a lot busier then. And thanks :)
    SimonBoi
    SimonBoi
    Your specified time works. Lets try 12 p.m. your time on Thursday. See you then.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…