GXE
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hold on a second. Is that a freaking GAMER GIRL? :v4: My gamer girl senses never fail me, but I'm surprised you've escaped my eyesight for so long. This is a little awkward but...do you think w-we could have a d-date on Pokemon Showdown? I'll be the Gallade to your Gardevoir, m'lady.
    GXE
    GXE
    Ay naw blce I was fine before reading this but now I'm officially quitting mons and life. Thanks for the memories, its been real
    blce
    blce
    im so happy about this
    also you realize at that point you couldve changed the pfp right. the bet ended like 2 hours before spitfire commented here.
    i’m sane but it’s trick or treat~
    GXE
    GXE
    Fake town, fake town, baby?
    blce
    blce
    well then, awesome! welcome to tragedy~
    blce
    blce
    100%GXE made a girl cry (TRUE STORY NOT CLICKBAIT) (REAL TIERS WERE SHED)

GXE
    GXE
    Why r u harassing my page
    blce
    blce
    y did u make me cry :Rage:
    poking at the badgeless, one hundred and ten year old GXE.
    GXE
    GXE
    Did YOU of all people just say that to ME?

*menacing gaze*
    blce
    blce
    Well, well! Look at Big Red here getting all worked up!
    dude. i am getting annoyed by Ainzcrad harassing me to help him prep for uu majors. can u take one for the team and tell him that his no-keldeo-but-somehow-manages-to-fit-a-rhyp-on-here rain is dogshit
    GXE
    GXE
    Ok that's cool and all but did you know in the Kidz-Bop version of All About That Base (2014) by Meghan Trainor, in an attempt to make the song more kid friendly they changed "I'm bring booty back" to "I'm bringing it all back." This sounds harmless enough right? The issue is to unsuspecting first time listeners this may have sounded like "I'm bringing anal back." In either case, I fully support the message.
    GXE
    GXE
    Also ainz ur so bad
    saba
    saba
    I fully support the message too.
    have already wished ur bday some months back but gz for completing 110
    GXE
    GXE
    Go buy a house millenial
    wet by drake
    GXE
    GXE
    Stitch leaned over, hair swept over chocolate eyes. Ainzcrad turned his head around to see the other boy staring at him, surrounded by the serenity and joy of their youth.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…