Kodiak_45
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi, we play for ADV LC Cup. I’m GMT+5.5. When are you available to play?
    Kodiak_45
    Kodiak_45
    I'm gmt -5. Weekends are preferable. How does your 10:30 pm Saturday sound?
    Latias
    Latias
    Works
    Kodiak_45
    Kodiak_45
    Take the win. I don't have power for the foreseeable future and I'd rather not play on mobile.
    Hi, One-Hit Wonder Tournament I'm +2 and can play generally after 9pm my time, preferably near the end of the week. Let me know what suits you
    Vertigo
    Vertigo
    im on main as Vertigo if you wanna play earlier, i'll be there till scheduled time
    Kodiak_45
    Kodiak_45
    Sorry I lost power last night and am on mobile for the foreseeable future. Take the win if you haven't already.
    Vertigo
    Vertigo
    No worries it happens, hope your situation gets better
    bdsp lc when, +10 here.
    Kodiak_45
    Kodiak_45
    It is like an hour after I usually go to bed since I get up at 4 for work. tbh you were late and I don't feel like staying up and playing since I can't think straight so we can flip or idk
    MagearnaTheBoss
    MagearnaTheBoss
    i am on if you wanna bro. Otherwise we can reschedule maybe but otherwise yeah we can flip. Sorry for inconveniences.
    Kodiak_45
    Kodiak_45
    Nah no worries bro the extreme time zone difference plus my early schedule made things hard. If you still can't play before noon your time like earlier this week, I think I'll settle for the flip.
    bwlc, im gmt-4. let's play on the weekend please
    Kodiak_45
    Kodiak_45
    I just realized I said your time. I was wondering where you were lol. Does 10:00 pm UTC -4 work for you tonight?
    Bag of Trixx
    Bag of Trixx
    i'll be playing another tour at that time, but i can play right after if you'd like (45 mins from now pretty much)
    Kodiak_45
    Kodiak_45
    I'll be there. Thanks.
    when bwlc tour i am gmt+8
    DuGuo
    DuGuo
    o-o
    Kodiak_45
    Kodiak_45
    Looking back, I forgot about the international date line, so when you said Saturday, it was my Friday. That was on me, so I'm not going to contest the act call.
    DuGuo
    DuGuo
    np np ,if we have time we can play privately
    Heya, we're paired up for BDSP LC tour, I am GMT +2 and am available almost any time of the day except on saturday, I will be able to play mostly in the afternoon, when are you?
    Kodiak_45
    Kodiak_45
    I'm GMT -6. Friday nights and weekends work best for me. How does Sunday 2100 GMT +2 sound to you?
    Ralyks Steel
    Ralyks Steel
    yeah 21:00 my time sunday sounds great, see you then!!
    Ralyks Steel
    Ralyks Steel
    hey just wanted to say that im here earlier, when you are ready chall
    hi when do you want to play for roa lc 5 jan tournament? I'm +1 gmt
    Kodiak_45
    Kodiak_45
    I'm GMT -6. Friday nights and weekends work best for me.
    Kodiak_45
    Kodiak_45
    What time are you available this Saturday and Sunday?
    hi! we're paired for the bdsp lc tournament. i'm gmt-5 and free for most of tomorrow and after thursday for the rest of the week. (also sorry if im missing any formalities... this is my first tournament so im a bit new to this.)
    flair7502
    hey so sorry but im going to be about a half hour late... theres traffic coming home. also my showdown user is also flair7502
    Kodiak_45
    Kodiak_45
    Are you showdown? I entered your username into find a user and flair7502 shows up, but I cannot challenge you. My username is Kodiak_45. Try challenging me.
    flair7502
    just sent the challenge!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…