BitBitio
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You gonna come back on discord over the summer/as soon as classes are over for you? Cause (well obviously we all miss you), but I'd like you to join our teamchat for the Pet Mods Premier League, even for just a short time, the whole squad misses you.
    BitBitio
    BitBitio
    mmmm ok so finals and everything are all done starting May 27th. i am very rusty at playing mons rn for obvious reasons:mad:
    but i think coming and just hanging out a little would be fun
    hi! how are you doing?
    I wanted to ask if i could use your Mega Snorlax ability (allows it to use status moves while asleep) for my submission for the current M4A slate. I was hoping it'd be okay if you aren't planning on subbing it yourself since you left
    Obligatory annoy Bitbitio profile post
    BitBitio
    BitBitio
    gz on the sirfetchd w!
    Paulluxx
    Paulluxx
    Thanks bro, Its good to see you checking in every once and awhile even if you've got to focus on other things nowadays :].
    Hi we play for the thunderdome
    what is your time zone and when do you want to play?
    BitBitio
    BitBitio
    -7 i can play later today I’ll let you know when I’m on
    Sijih
    Sijih
    i'm UTC+3 (forgot to mention that earlier oops) so later today isn't gonna work well.
    10 hour difference means I would prefer any time before like noon your time, but I could go up till like 2pm your time on the weekends
    probably basically any day this week works well, but I would prefer either thursday or the weekend
    Hey, you're my r1 for Restrictions. When are you available? I'm GMT-4 (it's around 11 AM when I post this if it helps), it'd be best if we played around Friday or Saturday but I'm open to anything except Monday.
    DuoM2
    DuoM2
    Hey, today I’ll be available just about whenever. I’m probably going somewhere in five hours and returning after another two but any other point should be fine. Just let me know when you’re available.
    BitBitio
    BitBitio
    Hey man, I thought I’d be available but my timezone changed to GMT -11 and I’ve just been so busy. I’m sorry- I really thought I’d be available, but go ahead and take the act win
    DuoM2
    DuoM2
    Unfortunate. Either way, hope you have a good one.
    Could you tell a mod on the Discord to close submissions? It’s way past time yet some people are a bit confused whether it’s still ok to contribute subs
    BitBitio
    BitBitio
    Subs aren’t gonna close for at least 24 hours more, since Hematite is opting to do it personally. Depends on when they post the massive feedback post in the thread.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…