watashi
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• hi pokemonisfun may be up to 30 minutes late for the game tonight, let us know if that's an issue
    Yo, Rainbow League r3. I’m free tonight, all day tomorrow, Saturday night, Sunday morning and Sunday late night, GMT+2. Lmk what works for you
    hey bro, we play for SPL. I'm -5. I'd prefer to play Saturday (can do anytime besides 4 - 7pm as I will be with family), but I should be able to do Friday night or early Sunday, too. Mon-Weds is gonna be really hard because I am making up for lost time at work, but if you need to do earlier, lmk and I may even be able to clear Thurs night.
    watashi
    watashi
    lets do sat 1 pm ur time
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    that's perfect, thanks man. cya then, have a nice week
    Hi there! When do you want to play for ZU Breadwinners? I am free during weekends and most likely all day tomorrow.
    uu snake gmt -6 9 am to 5 pm monday to friday
    Heysup
    Heysup
    Last day I'm available is tomorrow. But basically only free at around 1:30-2 pm at this point.
    watashi
    watashi
    okie dokie
    Heysup
    Heysup
    I may have some time in about 25 mins if you'd rather play earlier
    hi, when ru snake? I’m +1 and free during my weekdays evenings mostly, Saturday is undoable and Sunday is quite full but I can manage to play depending on the schedule.
    watashi
    watashi
    tues/weds/fri
    zS
    zS
    we can do tomorrow 7pm my time onwards
    Hello, when would you like to play for RUSD ? gmt+1 here, Sunday evening works the best for me
    watashi
    watashi
    that works
    Daruma
    Daruma
    i'm on smogtours as mcsim
    We play for ORAS PL. I'm GMT-4 and can play friday- Saturday after 3 pm, and Sunday before 3 pm. What's good for you?
    watashi
    watashi
    i can play friday
    watashi
    watashi
    im on stours if u wanna play
    when can you play for zupl? preferably my sunday morning or night. I'm GMT -5
    watashi
    watashi
    sunday night is fine
    Landon
    Landon
    on now and am good to play for rest of night lmk when
    Zupl GMT4. I'll be around for rest of day today as well as tomorrow @me on discord BloodAce#6400 if that is easier for u
    watashi
    watashi
    can play whenever
    BloodAce
    BloodAce
    How about in like 40 mins?
    Hey, we’re paired for ZUPL this week. I’m GMT -4. What does your availability look like this weekend? I prefer mornings, but I can make basically anytime Saturday or Sunday work.
    watashi
    watashi
    saturday works for me
    btboy
    btboy
    Anyway you'll let me john till tomorrow? I kinda had a rough week and wasn't able to start prepping until last night. If that's not acceptable, does sometime this evening work?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…