Baloor
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• The Loor The Loor The Loor The Loor The Loor The Loor The Loor The Loor The Loor The Loor The Loor The Loor The Loor The Loor The Loor The Loor The Loor The Loor The Loor The Loor The Loor The Loor The Loor The Loor The Loor The Loor The Loor The Loor The Loor The Loor The Loor The Loor The Loor The Loor The Loor The Loor The Loor The Loor The Loor The Loor The Poor The Loor The Loor The Loor
    when for lc majors -7
    Baloor
    Baloor
    same tz, busy with something, probably should clear up tmrw onward, ill let you all know soon
    Baloor
    Baloor
    i got back to bella and mendez but forget to reply to you, tmrw or wednesday afternoon when im home from the gym? balo#9296 is my discord if thats easier
    ur pfp is from moon knight right,epic also when lc majors, -4
    Baloor
    Baloor
    -7, busy with something, probably should clear up tmrw onward, ill let you all know soon
    Hi, I am your opponent for the third round of the LC open. I am in the UTC/GMT -5 hours time zone or US central time. I should be free from 3 pm to 1 am every day except today, Tuesday, and Saturday. Just let me know if none of these work for you and I am sure I can free up a time more convenient for you. Thank you!
    Baloor
    Baloor
    i was trying to sound like i was bming or anything, sincerely good luck in rest but its hard to say gg when its a luck riddled set.
    Baloor
    Baloor
    i wasnt*
    Baloor
    Baloor
    have a good week
    hey we're paired for bw zu thing. im -3. lmk when you can play
    Baloor
    Baloor
    please contact me on discord
    Yay
    Yay
    i did send you a friend request on discord, so i could, you know........ contact you. waiting on that!
    Yay
    Yay
    in any case i can play on the time proposed by your friend
    BDSP Kickoff
    I am (+1) can you play Saturday 9 am your time?
    Baloor
    Baloor
    i dont know man right now man im so sorry im going through a lot of stress. ill get back to you, deadline is long for holidays. i just need time to myself for little bit.
    Blimax
    Blimax
    Sure, my prayers. Hope you recover soon. Happy Holidays!
    Baloor
    Baloor
    you as well
    whatup man we play for bdsp, lmk whens good for u im gmt -4 would prefer to play like friday at the earliest
    Baloor
    Baloor
    sorry for late response. yeah lets do weekend. i see you on all the time so ill just ping
    hi, is it possible to schedule our TLT games on discord? will be easier for me... -> PCD#3166, if not, then we will continue here i guess
    We play for nat dex finals. I'm-5 and would like to shoot for Friday/Saturday/Sunday. What days are good for you?
    Baloor
    Baloor
    going out to party rn so that time tmrw wont work. so ill john you till time, sorry
    Isza
    Isza
    We can play earlier if you'd like. On stours
    Baloor
    Baloor
    hey my connectivity on pc is shit for some reason so can we play on main
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…