R8
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• i know you said that you are quitting mons but just wondering how's the progress on python stall? are you still working on it etc
    R8
    R8
    I'm not working on it anymore
    WM2N
    WM2N
    well thank you for your quick response, good luck, don't give up and we will be more than welcome if you are coming back.
    R8
    R8
    thank you
    Best of luck glad to have interact with you. You were a good presence and will be missed.
    R8
    R8
    Appreciated meeting u too! Good continuation :]
    I hate to see the bunny gone, it was so cute :psytear:, but broski, srsly, thx for your contributions to my fav tier by far, and for being one of my biggest inspirations for comp mons <3. Youll be missed :psycry:, plsss take care
    R8
    R8
    I'm sad to go too !! Glad to hear my presence was positive in this tier :> was nice to interact with u, take care!
    7thisslugismart7
    7thisslugismart7
    I wish u lots of success in your future <3 <3 <3
    R8
    R8
    u2 !!
    you will be missed and always welcome back, good luck with your business!
    R8
    R8
    thank u :heart:
    R8 man
    U were a real one since the beginning
    And u will definitely be missed
    R8
    R8
    It was nice knowing u friend, take care
    sad to see you go man, good luck with whatever you're dealing with and with your future endeavors
    R8
    R8
    thank you, you too :>
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOO not baguette deucer

worst timeline
    R8
    R8
    Friend, you are one of the coolest people i met on this website, please take care !!!!
    Sorry to see you go R8, hope you find happiness in whatever lies ahead and best of luck!
    R8
    R8
    Thank you, you too !
    Just to make it clear if it's not already: yes, i'm retiring, and no i don't know if i'll ever be fully back (if at all). I have lot to sort out atm, and mons def aren't priority. I will have some marginal activity, but aside from that you shouldnt expect seeing much from me. My current Discord account will be on hiatus for an indefinite period from next week, so if you want to contact me send me a message on Smogon.
    dude what happened to the rabbit, where did it go
    R8
    R8
    it was time for him to leave
    adem
    adem
    NOOOO THE RABBIT HAS RAN AWAY OLEASE COME BADK PLEAS OLEASE PLEASE INLOVE HIM
    Hi, we got matched for WLA WC… can you tell me when you’re available? I’m busy from Mon-Sun so any time other than that should be good.
    R8
    R8
    can you play yesterday
    Djwaot
    Djwaot
    Sure, see you at 25:40 yesterday?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…