Smogon Forums

Pinkacross
Pinkacross
I'd avoid defensive Dnite and Corviknight on these builds, very passive pokemon. Try to add more pivots and offensive pokemon (maybe even teleporters) to help the KokoTini core work better.
yogo896
yogo896
We were thinkinking bout it, but the thing is dnite covers so many holes. It checks shifu, volcarona, barraskweda and volcanion among others. I feel like corv is fine tbh.
Pinkacross
Pinkacross
If you build to cover holes you often get mediocre builds. Dragonite swaps into those pokemon, is forced to Roost, while the opponent switches and gets an advantage. That Dnite is a stall or fat balance set, not suitable for an offense. If you try to cover all the holes instead of really playing to the strengths of KokoTini, you'll get a mediocre team.
Pinkacross
Pinkacross
Lots of switching moves benefit KokoTini, Dragonite is a huge momentum drain. I'd personally start of from square 1 with the KokoTini core, and try to have more pivots.
yogo896
yogo896
So, I thought bout what you said and started from scratch. I made some necessary changes (I kind of took ur teams core ngl) and got 3 different variations.
I have tested them out and they seem fine, but some MU might still be tough, in testing all I played against was rain;
yogo896
yogo896
Srry it should be highhorsepower instead of eq