Chris32156
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Following me close behind is psychological vanity: the ignorance of the beast of Smogon. Turn around, run Mach-10, and never look back. The sun shines more when you admit your back was turned to it, whether you truly move or not, whether you are truly moved or not.

thanks for the follow
    avyrie
    avyrie
    Following me close behind is psychological vanity: the ignorance of the beast of Smogon. Turn around, run Mach-10, and never look back. The sun shines more when you admit your back was turned to it, whether you truly move or not, whether you are truly moved or not.

thanks for the follow
    Hey this is for lc open. I'm gmt+2 and mainly available thursday after 2pm and pretty much any time on the saturday/sunday. Let me know when you can play.
    ive sended you a friend req on discord to figure out a time, we can also just use smogon if you prefer that
    We play this week for OMPL, when are you available? I'm -5 and I would prefer the weekend, but I can accommodate earlier times if that's not possible
    I can’t do 9pm GMT Saturday now for Classic Open Rnd 1 is it ok if we do Friday or Sunday same time please? Sorry for late notice something came up
    usum ag when? I’m -6 and can play just about whenever but would prefer to avoid tues / thurs night if at all possible
    Chris32156
    Chris32156
    I just realized I'm stupid and meant 2 hours a head of you, but 8:30 pm your time tonight sounds good
    Geysers
    Geysers
    that's not great - can we do either 2.5h earlier or 1h after that?
    Geysers
    Geysers
    I'll probably be online for a while - just dm me on ps whenver you get on - if you don't catch me within the next ~2h then we can work something out a bit later
    happy belated birthday! When are you free for Random doubles open im gmt 5.5
    Chris32156
    Chris32156
    Thank you! Im 9 1/2 hrs behind you so I think the best time will be on the weekend evening for you. Is like 6-10 pm or am if not on the weekend your time good for you?
    doc1203
    6pm on saturday works sure
    Hello, when do you want to play for the gen 8 random doubles open?? I am GMT -3 i am free pretty much everytime
    Chris32156
    Chris32156
    I'm only an hr behind so I can do pretty much anytime as well, how about tomorrow(wed) at about 1 pm for you?
    asdkajsdoasd
    Do you mean today??? because if it is i can play
    Hi we're paired for the DOU SSNL, I'm GMT+1. I can do Mon & Fri early pretty much all of 3-9pm, Tue & Thu pretty much all of midday-9pm, and Wed midday-2:30pm. I can't do the weekend at all this week, lmk what you can do.
    Chris32156
    Chris32156
    Are you good with having the set in 3 hours which I believe is 8 pm for you?
    Banbadoro
    Banbadoro
    Yes.
    Hi, when do you want to play for the 2v2 Spring Seasonal? I am GMT -4 and can usually play between 9am - 4pm.
    Chris32156
    Chris32156
    I'm the same timezone, I'm free any day this week besides wed so I can play whenever.
    Grandmaster7890
    Grandmaster7890
    Cool, then let's play 2pm today?
    Chris32156
    Chris32156
    Yeah that's good for me
    2v2 Ladder tour playoffs, im down everyday 8pm gmt till 5am gmt
    Chris32156
    Chris32156
    My bad for taking a bit to reply to this, I'm down to today if you are, if not I can do any day besides tomorrow.
    Phantomistix
    Phantomistix
    down today, free in the above times, shoot me a DM on discord when ur rdy Phantomistix#6131
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…