Lily
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, we play for the ND money tour, +2, I prefer playing afternoon/evening, let me know what works best for you.
    Lily
    Lily
    Hiya, I'm +1 and would like to play any time between 4PM-11PM my time any day from tomorrow onwards, so whatever works for you in that range should be okay for me
    JP192
    wanna go wednesday 7pm my time?
    Lily
    Lily
    Yea sounds good
    Is the suspect you just posted 3+ weeks long on purpose?
    Lily
    Lily
    No it was meant to be two weeks long, I'll fix it later today when I get the chance
    yo we gotta play for rupl. i'm +2. i'm p flexible on all days but would prefer to play earlier in the day if possible.
    Lily
    Lily
    Hi I'm free any day except tomorrow, +1 here. If you'd like to play today that works, otherwise is around 3PM yours Saturday/Sunday ok?
    eifo
    eifo
    Lovely, let's do 3pm saturday
    where is your trophy for defeating the adv pu tournament
    Lily
    Lily
    Shipping takes 5-8 business days
    Hello my opponent for R2 of the UU open lunala is currently banned rn so can I get a new opp plz
    Lily
    Lily
    hey, there's no way to get a new opponent in round 2 - just means you get a free advance on to round 3 and will have a new opponent next week!
    Mercupty
    Mercupty
    K sorry lol thx
    you say me and MagearnaTheBoss have to do extension but i dont see their name on R2 yet i see mine solely? This is single elim to my knowledge and im unsure if you mean we should play or I already win since I am on the round 2 player pool. Im unsure about it so i am asking you on smogon since discord is unavailable at school
    Lily
    Lily
    ya good catch I messed up - I fixed it, you should play within the next 3 days basically.
    HydreigonTheChild
    HydreigonTheChild
    i see thx
    Sup we play for UUFPL this week. I'm busy with work/calls/meetings during the week so weekends work better for me (either day is fine). What time on the weekend works best for you (I'm GMT-4)? If you can't do weekends at all, I may maybe squeeze something in during the week, but I'd prefer not to. Msg me on discord if you wanna schedule there as well.
    Morsel
    Morsel
    Great see you then
    Lily
    Lily
    hey sorry for the short notice but i completely forgot i have a stream w/ pif and monky to do; do you mind if we play after that? sry D:
    Morsel
    Morsel
    Hey yea that should be fine, can we move this to discord to work out specifics?
    Hey we play for ompl. I'm gmt-4 and would like to play the 10th if possible mostly bc this week I am bogged down with appointments .
    HiZo
    HiZo
    Ill be free the entirety of sunday afternoon over here so just annoy me whenever you're ready
    Lily
    Lily
    Yep! Sounds good then, I'll hit you up whenever I get home
    HiZo
    HiZo
    Whenever you're ready, just DM me on Pokemon Showdown. Ill be on from 1pm as "in my lop era"
    Hello I contacted my opponent for the UU Open however idk if he’s going to respond bc he hasn’t been active on Smogon since Mar 18
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…