LBN
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• adv uu when? am gmt+1
    LBN
    LBN
    nope. working then, thursday works any time besides that time (got a way more important tour set then), or sunday that time
    BT89
    BT89
    let’s do sunday that time
    LBN
    LBN
    im fine w that, we can do it rfn if you fancy
    hey bw ubers when would you like to play? im gmt+1
    LBN
    LBN
    ok its time for real scheduling, how does uhh 5pm gmt-4 sound tmrw
    Janik
    Janik
    ah sorry my bad been a bit inactive as of late, are you free today by any chance? if not dw you can just take win
    LBN
    LBN
    yea i work all day mb m8 and thnx
    UWC, I'm gmt +2. The soonest I can do on any day is 12:30 gmt. Anything after that time is acceptable depending.
    LBN
    LBN
    aight, ideally do that here
    ox04
    ox04
    Sorry for being so rude, I edited my uwc post
    LBN
    LBN
    naw dont edit it it was fucking hilarious LOOOL
    Hey we paired up for bw ubers... Lmk when can play... Am gmt +5.5 ... Prefer weekend night my time
    LBN
    LBN
    im gonna be honest i completely forgot bout this... if you up for it rn im down, otherwise saturday is best
    Nd ssnl when? +5:30 here, free from 11 am to 1 am my timezone all days except tuesday, i wanna play asap if its fine
    Lana
    Lana
    I'm sorry I forgot to reply, I can do it in an hour if you're able to come on, otherwise, Friday is fine!
    LBN
    LBN
    Ok im almost home ironically, but just hop on stours for my arrival
    Lana
    Lana
    im there
    Hi are you down to do Sunday of this week? I’m gonna be stacked with work and such, and if anything happens and I don’t communicate back to you by like Friday afternoon my time then a sub will likely fill in.
    LBN
    LBN
    im off all day sunday, so that'll be fine. As for time, how is uhh.... 3pm gmt-4
    velvet
    velvet
    That’s fine, if I can make it. Message me on Friday and if I don’t get back to you by afternoon then I’ll have dex sub me out. Cause I’m on a business trip rn sadly and idk when I’ll be back
    LBN
    LBN
    Btw if you want to go early dm me on discord im itchin to play
    hey we play for cappl, im +1 and would prefer a weekday after 6pm my time if possible. Weekend is difficult but i may be able to make it work
    Jho
    Jho
    Yo is it possible to do a similar time tomorrow? I have to dip now for tonight. If not tomorrow I'm away for the weekend so will have to sort out something w the manager guys
    LBN
    LBN
    i can do rfn instead if thats doable for you, life changed a bit, got told to relax
    LBN
    LBN
    alternatively ill be around whenever you get home. that being said i should be home by 3pm tommorow, worst case, but im rlly tryna play today im gettin excited LOL
    hi!! we're on the same pool of RU World Cup on the SM Suspect slot. What is your availability? I'd much prefer to play before the 15th of August since ill be much more free before then. let me know when youd like to play!
    LBN
    LBN
    yea forget playing early bruh, after the typa shit that happened to me just now there's a flat zero fucking chance im loading a team without giving more time into prep, next best time i can play is 13th saturday
    Yay
    Yay
    for sure!!
    LBN
    LBN
    yea according to life im visiting a family member with poor internet 3 hours away that day apparently, ik its lame but tryna rfn, otherwise i can go sunday instead. (meant to send this yesterday but didnt click enter ig)
    Hi! ND RU, gmt-4, i can play evenings from 5 to 11pm all days except thursday. Friday i can starting at 2pm
    LBN
    LBN
    can you go tommorow at 6pm gmt-4
    Elfuseon
    Elfuseon
    Works for me, gn
    LBN
    LBN
    Take win this nap is too tantalizing rn
    hi, uh, ND UU, when did you want to play?
    LBN
    LBN
    im ngl i joined to meme with donphan but this mon sucks a lil TOO much even for me, take win LMAO
    MistMirror
    MistMirror
    oh aight sweet
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…