ez
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Ay pspl, when do you want to play? I'm +2 and since you're like -7 I think Sunday would be easiest? Can play mostly all day Sunday.
    Knuckstrike
    Knuckstrike
    Oh wait I just saw your avatar, were you the random dude that wanted to add me on discord which i didnt know who they were
    Knuckstrike
    Knuckstrike
    I already kinda deleted it, can you send another
    Ndwc, have a v busy week so would prefer Sunday; can do 1-11pm +1
    Roginald
    Roginald
    Same frame Thurs could be ok if I get a chance to find a team
    Paired for OMPL MnM, when's good? I'm -4, would prefer weekendbut can try to make other times work if need be, case dependant. If you can't play weekend would prefer to know ASAP so I can keep part of my week schedule open.
    Quantum Tesseract
    Quantum Tesseract
    Seriously, it's friday. I now can only play weekend 100% and have relatively less availability. I don't want to just list times here because depending on when you actually respond some things avail now will not be avail then. I'm more free on sunday so you'll have better luck there but I need to know your weekend availability.
    As far as my ability as a manager or our "knowledge of the playerbase" goes, me and cy both hand drafted different teams in the same ndpl with both teams easily making playoffs and her team only losing to mine with my team winning the entire tour. As for as my individual knowledge for this tier i have gone 8-1 in the latest edition of ndpl winning the last game of finals tiebreak and also gotten to semis of natdex la
    ayevon
    ayevon
    dder tour. If you argue this for being outdated from last year, I have also peaked 100 points above 2nd place on the ladder as a little side hustle, went undefeated in the nat dex team tour, and currently still in the winner bracket of the nat dex money tours. I have also shown success in other areas on this site, alongside winning ndpl, my other manager accomplishments include making finals of oraspl, guaranteed pla
    ayevon
    ayevon
    yoffs for the current smpl, and was chosen as a manager for this years blt. I have partake in all three trophy team tours which include scl, spl, and wcop never having issue with activity or causing drama and also won the ribbon for the ou circuit. We both have past managing team tour experience with many success and zero past issues, making us the best pair for managers.
    Natdex money -4 lmk Sunday night prob best
    ez
    ez
    i cram work on sunday nights u up past 12am -7? if not lets do morning
    Chaitanya
    Chaitanya
    Im prolly not gonna be home morning but I can do like 5pm my time probably
    Hey, when would you like to play for RUPL? I'm free Saturday and Sunday 11 am - 7 pm, GMT + 2.
    Yo, were matched for ompl week 2. I'm -4, would prefer to play thursday or friday if possible and I cannot do the weekend at all.
    iapt
    iapt
    Bumping, might be able to play saturday too but unsure
    ez
    ez
    sorry can u add me on discord faster responses Joey#0944
    iapt
    iapt
    Disc is McGovernment#1327, sent request
    Tect here, can’t access discord Rn so messaging you here. Turns out my parents chose to conveniently schedule something on my Monday morning uh so could we play my night today? I’m willing to stay up to like 10am your time
    when do you want to play for triple factory? am gmt -4
    i'm playing for two other tours on saturday so i prefer sunday any time
    ez
    ez
    add me on discord for faster contact Joey#0944
    Emboar02
    Emboar02
    our game doesn't matter anyways so we don't have to play it
    hey when can u play for the natdex money tour? im -3 and im available most nights
    ez
    ez
    add discord Joey#0944
    uupl i'm +0. when do you wanna play? no im not no johning
    ez
    ez
    im -7 friday or saturday afternoons/nights work just not the mornings
    Highways
    Highways
    sat afternoon is best for me
  • Loading…
  • Loading…