aleaniled
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey SVLC when play? Im GMT -5 can play in the evenings. My discord is MK007#2188 if you want to message me on there.
    aleaniled
    aleaniled
    I'm GMT -5, and can play any day at any time between 11am and 11pm (just not today)
    lc last chance when im +×
    jcbc
    jcbc
    +2*
    aleaniled
    aleaniled
    I'm -5. I can play between 4pm and 11pm on weekdays and anytime during the day on weekends.
    Hi, we play for lc tour ladder and I'm gmt+1. Lmk when you can play
    aleaniled
    aleaniled
    Hi! I'm ET (GMT -5), and I can play most weekday afternoons (from 15:30 to 23:00) and all day (from 10:00 to 23:00) on weekends.
    Lokifan
    Lokifan
    Want to play now?
    i sorta forgot there were 4 opponents in the pool for majors. im gmt -7 and cant play this friday (maybe early) or saturday. i can do tonight if you are down, or we can schedule for tomorrow
    LC majors opponent. CT available from 10am-11am or 8pm-10pm.
    aleaniled
    aleaniled
    I am -4 GMT, and am available any time between 4:00PM and 11:00PM (EDT) on weekdays. Can you play 9PM EDT (8PM CT) on Tuesday?
    Useless Uses
    Useless Uses
    Sorry for late delay, but yes I can.
    hi I'm one of your opponents for LC! I'm on GMT-5, and can play any time after 11am, my schedule is very flexible
    reggg
    reggg
    *gmt - 4, sorry
    aleaniled
    aleaniled
    I am GMT -4, And can play tuesday-friday from 4-10 PM EDT. Would 4:00 PM EDT on wednesday work for you?
    reggg
    reggg
    works for me, see ya then!
    hey what's up! im your opponent for the second round of the lc open :) i am free during the following times (cest timezone, gmt+2 ig)
    im avaliable during all weekdays between 10 and 6 except for the 27th and on the 5th im only avaliable until 4pm
    let me know when you can play! looking forward to hearing from you!
    aleaniled
    aleaniled
    That's completely understandable. I'm very much available to play friday, same time (8:40 EDT). Let me know if that works for you.
    cryststals
    cryststals
    yup! i'm avaliable at that time! i'm assuming we're just playing on the smogon tournament server? idk how tournaments work lol my opponent dropped out in round 1 and this is the first tournament i'm participating in so
    aleaniled
    aleaniled
    Yep, all battles are done on smogtours. Join the server at the scheduled time, find your opponent (my name on there will be Aleaniled, and challenge them. It's a best of 3.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…