Bohrier
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You will be kissed on the nearest possible friday by the love of your life. Tomorrow will be the bwst day of your life. However if you dont post this in the next143 minutes you will die in 2days. Now you started reading this dont stop. This is scary but put this on at least 5 smogon profiles in 143 minutes
    Bohrier
    Bohrier
    I done did this 10 months ago
    Hey dude, something came up for me around that time tomorrow, can we push it forward or back? Let me know what times work for you
    Hey man, we have to play for rby cup. I’m gmt -4 and will be available weeknights my time after 6pm and weekend mornings before noon.

let me know what works best for you
    Bohrier
    Bohrier
    r u fine with saturday 10am ur time?
    zf
    Yeah. That sounds good
    zf
    yo. i'm on smogtours as "zf" whenever you're ready
    -7, when do you wanna do GC? i’m pretty free this week so i’ll give times after seeing yours
    hello, I am your opponent for R9 in the BDSP WS, when you are available I am -5 GMT currently
    Bohrier
    Bohrier
    Saturday 11am ur time fine?
    TheLoyalBandito
    TheLoyalBandito
    I am unsure for Saturday, I don't know if I'll be going back to work that weekend so its a hard maybe, are you free later than 6 pm (my time) on Saturday, i can be free today all day, tomorrow and Thursday after 2 pm (my time), Wednesday I am usually free all day as well.
    Bohrier
    Bohrier
    Can you go rfn?
    Hey there! Seems like I am your opponent for the LC Open XI second round! I am in Central Time ( GMT -05:00 ) and would be available between the hours of 4 pm - 12 am (hopefully) starting Wednesday and all the way till the deadline, so if there is a time that works in that range that's good! If there is a conflict with those times then please let me know as well.
    Bohrier
    Bohrier
    Sry for the EXPTREMELY LATE time change. But can we do it 9pm your time on Saturday? Some... Family issues came up.
    Bohrier
    Bohrier
    It's just an hour earlier than what we agreed to
    thebeleren
    thebeleren
    Sadly I cannot make that time. Considering how much time we have left and my busy schedule, I am going to forfeit and give ya the win. Go on and get as far as you can!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…