cscl
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello, we're matched for wcor finals. I'm GMT+2.

I propose Tuesday, as I can do any time after 10:00am which might be useful given the tz difference. Does that work for you?
    cscl
    cscl
    Hello, Im +8 and prefer 9 PM my time Tuesday ( and will be 3 PM your time)
    Chains of Markov
    Chains of Markov
    Sounds good, see you then!
    cscl
    cscl
    im on main now as cscl
    Hey, we play for OM wcop. I'm GMT-5 and usually free after 5 PM on the weekdays, and after 10 AM on the weekends. I usually go to the gym around midnight, but I can play from 2 AM - 4 AM as well if that's easier to work with.
    Hi Hi, we gotta play for world cup

Can u play in the.morning? Your time

Let's say between 9am-11am ?
    cscl
    cscl
    what about Saturday 11 am my time
    nicomirra123
    Weekends are more busy for me, but if we don't manage to play before it will be ok

I am available some mornings too around 10.30/12......which would be your nights
    nicomirra123
    Please let's use discord, write me there
    I never log in here
    Hello! When do you want to play for OMFL? I am GMT+1, probably weekend afternoons would be best (around 13:00-15:50 GMT). I can also play evenings every day but that would be quite late for you iirc
    cscl
    cscl
    hey,im GMT+8,how about Saturday 14:00 GMT(22:00 my time)
    willdbeast
    willdbeast
    That works for me!
    cscl
    cscl
    ok,see you then on main
    Hi, we're paired for OMFL. I'm GMT-7, would prefer to play Friday as I likely won't have internet on the weekend. Timewise my mornings are best but I can be flexible if needed - let me know what works.
    heya we're mu'ed for WCUP quals, my timezone is gmt +5 and i'll be busy this week (Religious holidays + Exams) but after 2nd week monday im completely free so lmk what works for you
    cscl
    cscl
    hello Im +8,i prefer the weekends next week and can play from 11am to 11pm
    fabwooloo
    fabwooloo
    wanna do saturday 5 pm your time
    cscl
    cscl
    May 14th 5 pm my time is ok,see u then
    Hello, we were matched together for omfl
    I'm GMT +7 and can mostly play 10:00 pm through 2:00 am my time, though I can play at other times if you need
    We're paired for LGPE, I'm GMT -4. I can play tonight - Wednesday from 6 PM to 9 PM, Friday from 8 PM - 10 PM, Saturday from 12 PM to 10 PM, and Sunday from 10 AM to 6 PM.
    cscl
    cscl
    Im+8 and can play right now or Sunday 9 AM my time(Saturday 9 PM your time)
    Genesis7
    Genesis7
    Lets do sunday 9 am yours then
    cscl
    cscl
    Im on main now as cscl.
    what time do you wanna play for pure hackmons cup? im gmt -7 and prefer afternoons (noon to midnight is probably fine)
    cityscapes
    cityscapes
    i would prefer 11am your time (8pm my time), though i can make 7pm work if necessary
    cscl
    cscl
    11am my time is ok. see u then on main
    cityscapes
    cityscapes
    ok im ready to play whenever, alt is cityscapes
    yo when u can play for roa olympics im -4, i only can play in my afternoons and nights, tell me a day and can we play
    Lgpe ou for roa olympics im gmt-4. Prob best to play October 26 or 28 because of your timezone and my work schedule.
    roa olympics, gmt+2, not available on mondays and wednesdays
    cscl
    cscl
    hi im gmt+8,next Saturday 8pm for me (and 2pm for you) is good for me
    Micaiah
    Micaiah
    sounds good
    cscl
    cscl
    hi i am on main as cscl
    hiya we play for roa olympics, when would you like to play? i'm gmt +1 and free most days 3pm-11pm other than this weekend
    cscl
    cscl
    hiyo im in gmt+8,what about next Saturday 10pm for me (and Saturday 3pm for u)?
    Lily
    Lily
    that sounds good to me, see you then :D
    Lily
    Lily
    hey im good to go whenever
    Hello. We play for PSPL. I'm gmt -4, and am able to play between the hours of 7am-1pm on any day. Let me know if something works, thanks.
    hello bh open in central time. uhh, I guess I can whenever past 3 PM
    cscl
    cscl
    im in gmt+8 and im available after 9am(your 8pm)weekdays. so what about Tuesday 9am for me (and Monday 8pm for you)
    DarkBeserker
    srry that didnt work. please talk to me on discord (Ignite#0666)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…