Plas
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• sup, paired for lcpl and I'm +8, free from 8pm to 10pm on weekdays and 9am to 11pm on weekends, could you make a time?
    Plas
    Plas
    whats good boss, ooooh got some math to do. does your 1 pm sunday work? should be my 1 am sunday morning
    surely works, see ya
    hi, I'm on smogtours now, if you want to play now just pm me
    Hey we’re paired for adv cup, -4 here, I’m not available this weekend and would like to play asap let me know what works!
    Plas
    Plas
    I can do like 2:15-2:30 ish I'll be on
    johnnyg2
    johnnyg2
    Perfect, you wanna go on smogtours or main, I’ll be on in a few minutes
    Plas
    Plas
    main would be dope im on main as "plaslagby" whenever
    Hi ZUPL, gmt+2, are you able to play on sunday around my 7pm?
    Plas
    Plas
    nahh i can't how late can you go? uhh im free like my 11 am-2 pm (your 6 pm-8 pm) then i can probably find some time like 5-7 pm my time (your 11 pm-1 am). I work 2 pm-midnight tomorrow so gonna be tough to get done maybe doable ideally im not tryna do any activity stuff
    Medeia
    Medeia
    I could do your 6.30pm your time if possible
    Plas
    Plas
    that works ya
    hey, BLT, can u play friday around 11pm +2 ?
    I can't play on Sunday and probably not on Saturday either
    dunoks
    dunoks
    go play sunday at midnight gmt+2 and if i am available another day i will let you know
    Plas
    Plas
    sunday at midnight your time is perfect w/ me boss aight. yea i work friday and saturday 2 pm-midnight my time so its ugly i also worked mon-weds which is why generally im slow to respond and the worktime is awful for euros cause im not tryna force y'all to play at like 9 am but im also not tryna play at like 9 am shits tricky
    dunoks
    dunoks
    kk, see u sunday then
    NULT playoffs.I can play friday at 9.30 pm +2 and sunday at 4pm +2
    Plas
    Plas
    yea sunday like 10:15 pm your time works w/ me boss appreciate it
    Elias PSY
    Elias PSY
    Yo,are you able to play at 12pm +2?I think i will be late.
    If not,i'll request extension.
    Plas
    Plas
    yea you're good bro dw about it
    nupl im -4 and am a sunday gamer, pref sometime between 2 and 8 pm
    Plas
    Plas
    I'll let you know day of in advance. sometime 7-8 for sure works im also -4. Only day off this week was monday lol but I'll play on my lunch sunday which is gonna be sometime 6:30-7:30 pm -4
    Plas
    Plas
    sunday gaming
    Rabia
    Rabia
    ah ok, keep me updated pls
    Hi Plas, sorry to bother you, but since you're part of the ADV UU QC team, I was wondering if you could do the second QC on my analysis for Electrode in ADV UU? I got Heysup to do the first one
    When nupl? Sunday, perchance? I’m -4 and should be free all day.
    Plas
    Plas
    can you do like right before deadline lol. I'd prefer sunday but im 1-10 pm working so like if you can do 10:30 or w/e
    Plas
    Plas
    also -4
    JabbaTheGriffin
    JabbaTheGriffin
    yeah that's fine
    Yo lc open round 5 i am GMT +5 30 when you wanna play?
    Plas
    Plas
    Ye your 2 am works. I'mma be on phone using data so like ideally we can play on main with timer off but it should be fine? Played last 2 rounds like this and worked out fine enough only had real bad connection problems one of the games
    Rai2901
    Rai2901
    Bro it's 2:10 am when you will play?
    Plas
    Plas
    Huh? Ohhh I didn't add the +.5 LOL. I'm on now as "plaslagby"
    Hello! I'm your opponent for the LC tournament , my time is gmt-4 and I can play on: Tuesday after 18:00, Wednesday before 14:30, Thursday after 20:00 and almost all weekend. Looking after your response
    Plas
    Plas
    we can get an extension too if need be. im off work monday and wednesday so im free anytime both days. but yea i got called in 2-11 pm est yesterday when i was supposed to have off
    TheJekox
    I think around 2 is fine
    Plas
    Plas
    well your 2 pm is right now right?
    Hello , we are matched in DDP LC
    I'm Gmt + 5:30 and can battle 8-10 Am and 7-9 PM my time
    Let me know if you are comfortable
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…