Violet
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• no way i found this guy, anyway how do you feel about the current state of the Battle Bears franchise? I personally think it’s getting very rocky but I see some light at the end of the tunnel!
    Kennedy
    Kennedy
    why are you ignoring georgebowserjr, violet? It's very rude to ignore people...
    georgebowserjr
    georgebowserjr
    Kennedy is absolutely correct here violet…. true goat material right here
    Inside my head, I'm an expert flirt. But when it comes time for me to actually flirt, I'm like: BANANA.
    Sundar
    Sundar
    Inside my head, I'm an expert flirt. But when it comes time for me to actually flirt, I'm like: BANANA.
    Kiwi
    fr!!!!!!!111!!
    Hi how do you feel about the current state of the Battle Bears franchise? I personally think it’s getting very rocky but I see some light at the end of the tunnel!
    Violet
    Violet
    How about you go see some sunlight instead fr
    Sulo
    Sulo
    that is very rude im reporting u rn.
    Hi how do you feel about the current state of the Battle Bears franchise? I personally think it’s getting very rocky but I see some light at the end of the tunnel!
    I just like to bully those smash bros players and the violet dude that impersonates as a girl as he's a 30 year old fatass
    nya
    nya
    holy shit so true
    Violet,

A train leaves Cairo at 3:00 am, averaging 30 mph.
    Another train headed in the same direction leaves Cairo at 6:00 am, averaging 60 mph.
    To the nearest tenth, how many hours after the second train leaves will it overtake the first train?
    Hi Violet,

I am here to enquire about your favourite type of bread. Personally, I am a sourdough enjoyer but I have an inkling that you are a fan of the traditional French baguette. Do you like to serve anything with your bread? Examples include butter, jam, Nutella. How do you feel about toast?

P.S. does the state of Kansas have a specialty bread that it's known for? What are the bakeries like there?

Thanks,
    yuki
    Violet
    Violet
    Brioche with prosciutto and brie is my go-to combo. Toast is dogshit and should only be served to the taste impaired. As a non-Kansas resident, I'm not too sure what they're known for. However, if I had to guess, it would be cornbread.

P.S. Sourdough is gross.

Adieu,
    Violet
    yuki
    yuki
    Toast is a great vehicle for beans, I find. I find your answer intriguing, it does sound like a great combo! Cornbread feels like a Kansas staple to me, so thank you for your expert opinion.

P.S. I heard Kennedy eats this weird bread and I'm not sure how to cure him.

Thanks,
    yuki
    Kennedy
    Kennedy
    Don’t disrespect my bread…
    Start by first singling out the chimera seeds. If you can beat them you can avoid chimera-infected assaults. Jump around and use the shotgun to knock back the assaults. When you defeat the first batch, a second set appears. However, they come pre-infected so you’ll have to deal. Stick to shotgun blasts and attacks with the Gilgamesh to fend 'em off. Keep your distance and you'll be rewarded with a blue orb fragment.
    among us among us among us among us among us among us among us among us among us among us among us among us among us among us among us
    nya
    nya
    nya
    nya
    wait this image is kinda funny where did i find this
    Eli
    Eli
    among us
    Violet, question.

How do you eat your Weetabix? Are you a plain milk kinda guy? A bit of sugar? Honey? Strawberries and cream? Aren't Weetabix just so versatile? If I had to guess, I'd imagine you are the type to just grab a Weetabix from the box and take big boy bite out of it.

PS what are the commons ways people eat Weetabix in Kansas? Is there a regional preparation I should learn?

Thank you,
    your friend yuki
    Suppose that you logged onto this website. The napkins are in front of you, which napkin would you take? The one on your ‘left’? Or the one on your ‘right’? Usually you would take the one on your left. That is ‘correct’ too. But in a larger sense on society, that is wrong. Perhaps I could even substitute ‘society’ with the ‘Universe’. The correct answer is that It is determined by the one who takes their own Napkin!
    ChaospireX
    ChaospireX
    In a Society like this forum, a state of equilibrium, once one makes the first move, everyone must follow! In every era, this World has been operating by this napkin principle. And the one who ‘takes the napkin first’ must be someone who is respected by all.....
    question, what is your opinion on pokemon TCG (like it/hate it, metagame, etc) in general. Im just asking random people
    Violet
    Violet
    Dunno anything about it
    ChaospireX
    ChaospireX
    Bro give an actual opinion don’t cop out......
    good morning
    Sectonia
    Sectonia
    what are your thoughts on bayonetta possibly being a Kansas native
    Violet
    Violet
    Fortunately for Bayonetta, her accent is actually indicative of a Mongolian native. Despite their proximity, Mongolia and Kansas are actually different sovereign nations.
    nya
    nya
    Kansus
    Violet, you have been promoted to Video Games RO. Some might say you have fairly big shoes to fill.

On that note, I hear Kansas is known for their shoemakers. Would you care to comment on that?
    Violet
    Violet
    A little known fact about Thomas Running is that he also invented the modern running shoe in his home state of Kansas (a state in which I do not reside). As a result, Kansas has always been considered the motherland of athletic shoemaking (see: Michael Jordan & Rafael Nadal, two famous Kansas-born shoe businessmen).
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…