dex
    does 7 pm yours work?
    TTK
    TTK
    yh should be fine
    we play for that ubers tour, im gmt-6
    TTK
    TTK
    saturday good for you? My timezone is +0, can play around 8pm my time (2pm for you)?
    Hey, sv uu tour, I'm gmt -8 and am usually available in the afternoons most days after 4-5pm, but might be able to play earlier if that works better for you. With the holidays coming up though, i think sometime on Sunday or Monday would work best for me. When are you free?
    hey when sv UU im gmt + 2 pretty much the same as your
    sunday works?
    TTK
    TTK
    Sunday works ill let you know the time closer to date
    Nowno
    Nowno
    or can we do today ? I was invited to a party today but it's moved to either sunday monday or tuesday soo
    TTK
    TTK
    OK as long as you are free before 6pm GMT +1 I should be able to fit it in
    But Tinka ...cant spam hammer...
    TTK
    TTK
    I have been made a propaganda icon by a particular user since I lost a NDM bo3
    Hey ! When are you available to play the Monotype team tournament ? I'm mostly available every afternoon and i do not want to play too late cause i'm working really early. Like 8pm max. We have the same gmt btw !
    lc ssnl when do you want to play? i'm +5.5
    TTK
    TTK
    sunday?
    TDR
    TDR
    sure 10 pm - 2 am +5.5 works?
    TTK
    TTK
    ye
    We play for lc ssnl, when do you want to play? I'm -4, free most weekday afternoons
    TTK
    TTK
    well im going to be out in the evening, give or take ill be free after 9pm my time thats realistically the only time im free
    Nineage
    Nineage
    9pm your time today works
    Nineage
    Nineage
    I'm on whenever you're ready
    Hi, we are paired for lc ssnl, when would you like to play? I am +3 and can play all afternoons pretty much.
    TTK
    TTK
    I will be on 4 hours will you be available
    Lialiabeast
    Lialiabeast
    Oh I was hoping we could do it earlier cause I won't be around later tonight. I guess you can take the win cause I already messed up once with the scheduled time.
    TTK
    TTK
    If you can play now that works too
    hey i got subbed for nfe pl, -7 lmk when
    TTK
    TTK
    free on saturday
    sasha
    sasha
    i have tours scheduled on saturday basically all morning until 2pm my time, can you play 3pm -7?
    TTK
    TTK
    should be fine
    Hi, paired for NFEPL, I'm gmt+5.5 and would prefer the weekend, lmk what works for you. You can also pm me on discord Noisy#5490 for quicker scheduling.
    Hey we play for Ubers. I’m +1, usually free weekday nights or I can do Friday or Saturday almost the whole day
    TTK
    TTK
    Friday should be fine for me, we are same timezone
    Master Chief
    Master Chief
    Friday at 8:30pm?
    TTK
    TTK
    yeah that should be fine
    yo would you be able to play for bdsppl on saturday/sunday around 6 or 7pm gmt-3?
    TTK
    TTK
    Sunday 6pm your time should work
    Lc majors, gmt-4. Should b available most of this weekend
    TTK
    TTK
    Thursday is better for me seeing how my schedule is going to be packed for Tues and Wed. I should be free most of Thursday any time
    tazz
    tazz
    ok, I'm free for the next couple hours (gonna take a break for a nap some time) tag me at tazz 1609 when you're ready.
    tazz
    tazz
    what time were you thinking though?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…