Mister Magnus
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• World Cup Pokemon Perfect, escribeme cuando puedas en Discord y decidimos un horario: Trosko#3304

Por mi cuanto antes mejor! Gracias :)
    Hi when would you like to play for RoA olympics? I'm gmt +1 lmk when you are available
    hello, we play for RoA olympics, am GMT+8 and prefer playing during nights (9:30 pm GMT+8) When are you available?
    hi we play for uu swiss. i am -4 let me know when you want to play. i can also play rn if you would like
    Sabella
    Sabella
    hey man are you around now at all i can play i wont be around tomorrow and only saturday night.
    Mister Magnus
    Mister Magnus
    bro you can take the W, i've had to solve a personal problem so i wont be playing that much, thank you for really trying, i whole heartdly apologize for wasting your time
    Sabella
    Sabella
    oh no problem man appreciate that. Thanks for replying
    Hey when do you want to play for ROA Olympics, I'm GMT+5.5 and would like to play asap. Also I'd prefer to play BO3 if you'd like to.
    Mister Magnus
    Mister Magnus
    can we postpone it to saturday same time, i got invited to a work lunch, i dont mind playing if really necessary tho
    skimmythegod
    skimmythegod
    I won't be free next weekend most probably so the scheduled time is better ye
    skimmythegod
    skimmythegod
    I'll be on PS if you wanna play earlier
    Hi, I'm here for RBY CUP. Gmt+8 and I am free on weekends from 9:30 to 11:00 a.m. or from 6:00 to 7:00 p.m in my time.What about your free time?
    Mister Magnus
    Mister Magnus
    As i said on the previous post on my wall, I am on a working trip that is pretty long so i am giving acts
    Hey for LC major. Gmt+2 and I'm free on friday after 2 pm and saturday/sunday whenever. Let me know what works.
    Mister Magnus
    Mister Magnus
    Friday works
    OOz!?
    OOz!?
    Hey let me know when you're available to play
    OOz!?
    OOz!?
    Just give me a time you'll be free on saturday/sunday
    Hi, I'm here for the LC Major. I'm gmt+2 and ill be free sunday on yours 2pm, later it becomes a little worse but i should be able to play from 4pm to 6pm
    Shao Yo
    Shao Yo
    Chall whenever you are ready, nick is still Shao Yo
    Shao Yo
    Shao Yo
    Ill be offline for some time now but ill come back for yours 18 at this point
    Shao Yo
    Shao Yo
    Ok im back, feel free to chall
    Hello, we're paired for Little Cup Majors trapinch pools. When would youu be available to play our BO1? I am available Friday and Saturday from 9AM GMT - 4 onwards.
    TheShoddyStrawman
    TheShoddyStrawman
    Please let me know when you can of an exact time frame of when you can play matches in the future. I don't know the specifics of "afternoon" and having a more definite timeframe (Such as 2pm your time or 10 am my time) would be greatly helpful in the future. Because pools lasts until next week we can plan for a match then. I am available Tuesday through Friday from 5 pm my time onwards this coming week.
    Mister Magnus
    Mister Magnus
    Friday works 5pm your time
    TheShoddyStrawman
    TheShoddyStrawman
    Could we delay the match to 6pm instead? Some things have come up.
    Hey ! Are you ok to battle at saturday 6 half p.m gmt-3 ?
    Mister Magnus
    Mister Magnus
    Thats a maybe would.prefer to play like 8-9 PM, i will make sure to be there, maybe i will get there at 6:30
    Abbehat
    Abbehat
    Okay okay
    Was a great run guys, i wish i could hug everyone that made my run in this website remarkable, but like the seasons of nature there is the seasons of life and my time to move on has finally arrived.

Wont make it big cause maybe i will comeback at sometime but for now, well, its a goodbye
    Mister Magnus
    Mister Magnus
    Final shoutouts to the Asiancy, APA, and to the EQ members of Indigo era, we had so much fun and i want yall to know you have a friend and qhatever you need, i will be there for yall

Tchau
    Enzonana.
    Enzonana.
    tu vieja
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…