eifo
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hi!! we're on the same pool of RU World Cup on the SM Suspect slot. What is your availability? I'm gmt -3 and would much prefer to play before the 15th of August since ill be much more free before then. let me know when youd like to play!
    Hey we're paired for nuhf, I'm gmt +2 and free on Thursday Friday from 1pm to 9pm, Sunday almost anytime
    eifo
    eifo
    lets do thursday 1pm
    Dlanyer
    Dlanyer
    Alright
    eifo
    eifo
    im on as eifo
    when are you free for bolsonaro cup? I'm GMT -4
    eifo
    eifo
    great cya then :)
    az
    az
    try using ice tackle
    Mace
    Mace
    I'm sorry for az he's... honestly there's no excuse for his behavior and hopefully one day he'll apologize for his behavior.
    When do you want to play for NULT? I'm GMT-3, I have a pretty flexible schedule next week so just choose a reasonable time and I'll probably be able to play
    eifo
    eifo
    Yo, apparently my family decided to eat out like rn, so idt I will be able to make it on time. I will be free a bit later tho. I should be home by around 3-3.30pm your time
    Ninja
    Ninja
    ok 3:30 is fine
    eifo
    eifo
    Great!
    Hey I'm your PU swiss opponent I'm GMT+3 on weekdays I can play on evenings 8PM+ on weekends I can play basically any time
    Hey, PU swiss, i'm GMT+2, is the weekend good for you ?
    eifo
    eifo
    ye that's fine. same time zone. the idea for me would be to play between 11am-3pm on any day
    Lambovino
    Lambovino
    Hello, sorry for not responding earlier, this range of time is good for me today !
    eifo
    eifo
    ok cool i have a series in 20 min but i can play after that if u want to
    Hey, we play for SMRU coup, i'm GMT+2 and i'm really busy this week, i can play in weekend, after 7pm my time saturday and any time on sunday
    eifo
    eifo
    lets do 1pm sunday
    S poi re
    eifo
    eifo
    im online on ps main chall whenever
    We play for the SM RU cup. I'm GMT +2, and can play most days on the evening my time. Any specific days that work for you?
    eifo
    eifo
    so when are u free today? i have a series in 90 min and will prob head to the gym afterwards but if u wanna play before that i can do so. alternatively, if u wanna play later, i'll prob be home again around 5.30-6pm
    We Three Kings
    We Three Kings
    I can play right now I suppose, otherwise I have to leave for maybe one or two hours very soon.
    eifo
    eifo
    ok im getting on
    Hey we have to play for the ORAS RU cup. I'm gmt+2, when do you want to play?
    eifo
    eifo
    i can make time to play between 10am-4pm on any day other then wednesday
    txitxas
    txitxas
    ok so thursday or friday then? you can choose the time between 10am and 2pm, I can't play after that
    eifo
    eifo
    ye that's perfect, let's do 1pm thursday
    Hi we got matched up in PU swiss. I'm GMT+3. In general I can play 8pm-midnight on Wednesday to Friday and 9am-midnight on weekends
    eifo
    eifo
    cool let's do 8pm your time on thursday
    eifo
    eifo
    Gonna be a tiny bit late. Roomie is taking forever in the shower lol. I'll prob be on in10-15
    leonmachar
    leonmachar
    Sure no problem
    sm ru tour; gmt -4 here, would prefer to play sometime thursday/friday and will be available anytime after 12pm my time on those days. Just lmk what works for you
    Hello, we are paired for LC Open. I am GMT+2 and I can play all week from 3 to 6PM and from 9 to 10PM. When do you want to play?
    Hi, we play for BW RU Cup. I'm GMT+5.5, when can you play?
    DugZa
    DugZa
    Hi, would you mind if we push back to 2 pm your time instead?
    eifo
    eifo
    Hey, thought i already responded here mb but that's fine
    DugZa
    DugZa
    I'm online as 'Treats & Stuff' on main
    Hey there! I'm your opponent for the Little Cup Open. I'd prefer if we could discuss scheduling in Discord, so I sent you a friend request there.
    eifo
    eifo
    Accepted ur friend request n.n
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…