Tgramz423
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello! Here for GSC Ubers, I am gmt+2 and available every weekday bar Friday from 10 to 12 and from 15 to 17, let me know if any of these slots work for you
    hey, when u wanna play for multi factory open, im +8, lmk what works for you
    Bossaru Cup, +2, i have a very busy week so i'd like to play sunday if possible
    yo, we're up for the adv 1v1 tour
    just wanted to ask when are you down? my timeline is gmt-3
    Tgramz423
    Tgramz423
    My bad i had to stay late at work and just got home. Are yoy still free?
    bern
    bern
    sorry for late response, i'm free right now if you wanna send the challenge
    showdown name is same as smogon
    bern
    bern
    hi, i haven't hear from you since monday, when can we play?
    Hey, RBY Ubers spotlight, I’m GMT-7, what days are good for you?
    Tgramz423
    Tgramz423
    im gmt -5, i may have already missed out on this as my work schedule has been packed but im free the rest of today and will be free tomrrow starting 3pm my time
    Sabelette
    Sabelette
    Honestly not sure I can fit a game before deadline since its tomorrow night
    hi we play for sm uu, im gmt -3, how about we play on weekend
    Tgramz423
    Tgramz423
    Weekend works for me. Im gmt -5. What times work for you? I work all weekend but ill be home by 3pm my time each day
    Eivor
    If you are available right when you get home, we could play that time today (saturday), but im also around later
    Tgramz423
    Tgramz423
    i just got home and ill be available for a couple hours. we can also do it later today if thats better for you
    Hey, we matched in BDSP random battles. I'm gmt+2, can play from 1 pm to 9 pm my time
    Tgramz423
    Tgramz423
    are you available now? i know its towards the tail end of your time but Im -5 and work mornings so its a hard time to meet for me lol
    When for ORAS ZU, I’m -4
    Tgramz423
    Tgramz423
    Im -5, Im available for a few hours now. or tomorrow I will be available after 5pm my time. if none of that works for you let me know whens good for you
    5Dots
    5Dots
    I’m online as 5Dots, we can play now
    Tgramz423
    Tgramz423
    ok cool give me like 5 minutes
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…