Smogon Forums

Pinkacross
Pinkacross
Aww man that's fantastic to hear! :) Thank you so much!
Dead by Daylight
Dead by Daylight
Pinkacross
Pinkacross
The team seems defensively solid for the most part, but your Dragon resist is Kartana so Dragapult clicks Draco hard on your team and just gets a kill. This is definitely an issue. Try to fit in a Fairy type, alongside Diggersby it should work well against Dragapult. Also, your Electric AND Ghost Immunity is a Diggersby. This CAN work, but not with Life Orb.
Pinkacross
Pinkacross
Change it to a Choice Band set (imo Qatk Bslam Eq Fire Punch), try to fit in a Fairy type and a Stealth Rocker. Stealth Rocks are very good, especially for Diggersby and Galarian Zapdos. As for replacements, I'd say Volcarona can go. It's a matchup fish on a team that would appreciate more consistency, and nothing you have particularly clears the way for Volcarona to sweep. Tornadus can probably also go.
Pinkacross
Pinkacross
Keep the Slowbro + Diggz core, and Kartana + Gzap alongside them forms an extraordinarily scary offensive core, so if you can fit them all that'd be ideal. Perhaps a Heatran would be good here, since it resists Dragon and sets Stealth Rock.
Pinkacross
Pinkacross
Try to implement some of these changes (and note that you dont necessarily need a Fairy if you have a good Dragon resist like Heatran) and send me the team again, I'll give it another look.