DiannieRatson
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yo, we play in SM PU. I can accommodate most times, so just tell me when you wanna play and I'll say if that works :) (discord is preferred, Faucet#3225)
    DiannieRatson
    DiannieRatson
    I think it's required to make the sched public. I'll check discord then. Im GMT+8 btw
    pu gmt -7. can usually play 7-11pm m-th or flexibile fri-sun if scheduled ahead of time.
    DiannieRatson
    DiannieRatson
    Im GMT+8 so I guess we can play on my Sat 10a.m. that would be Fri 7pm in yours if I calc it correctly.
    MrSoup
    MrSoup
    Sounds good
    DiannieRatson
    DiannieRatson
    Up as DiannieRatson
    when we venting?(pu among us when?) im CEST and i can do p much whenever
    Haffling
    Haffling
    so tomorrow at 8pm(+8) 10/12
    Haffling
    Haffling
    hey, think we could play a bit earlier today? something like 7:30-45pm(+8) apologies if that's an issue, if nothing we can just do it tomorrow instead.
    DiannieRatson
    DiannieRatson
    Yeah it's. Im travelling home now back from uni so I can make it at 7:30
    Hi, we're paired for SM PU, I'm GMT+1. Can do Tue 9am - 4pm, Wed 7-11am, Fri 7am - midday, Sat 2-9pm, all Sun up to 9pm; lmk what works.
    DiannieRatson
    DiannieRatson
    Im GMT+8 so maybe we could have it later on already? I can play 8pm my time which would be 1pm in yours this tuesday
    Banbadoro
    Banbadoro
    Ok, see you later today.
    Banbadoro
    Banbadoro
    ik this is early, but on as Banb4doro when you're ready.
    I believe you missed my PU match vs Blui (it's in the Homefield Advantage forum)
    DiannieRatson
    DiannieRatson
    Oops sorry for that. I indeed missed it. Thanks for telling me that. I'll update the stats later after watching that round. Just doing something irl xd.
    Blaine500
    Blaine500
    yeeeeee :boi:
    Hi when do you have time to play for GSC Homefield Advantage? I'm gmt+2
    DiannieRatson
    DiannieRatson
    Im free on Friday. I sched a tour at noon so Im available at afternoon till 9pm. Im GMT+8. Can we have it 7pm my time? Our time difference is weird so it would be 1pm at yours. Lmk if you are okay with that or you have suggestion for a different time in case you are unavailable at that time
    Medeia
    Medeia
    friday 7pm your time`s fine, cya then
    DiannieRatson
    DiannieRatson
    I'm up now. Challenge me when you're ready. My PS! Username is DiannieRatson
    hey there! We're matched up for the final round of that SM RU RoA tour. I'm GMT-5 and later in the week works for me. How about you?
    DiannieRatson
    DiannieRatson
    But if you were to ask me for the best time, it might be on Thursday like 10am after I eat breakfast and that would be Wed 9pm at yours if I calc it right. Is that fine or you have other sched in mind?
    Oathkeeper
    Oathkeeper
    That would be correct. My 9pm is your 10am next day. So, Wed at 9pm for me (10am Thursday for you) works out perfectly!
    DiannieRatson
    DiannieRatson
    Im already up. I know its still an hour early but I'll just say we can have it when you're ready. I'm DiannieRatson on PS
    I'm your opp for the next round of ORAS UU Open, PS Name is BeeOrSomething (same as smogon profile), time zone is GMT-4 (EST), and I can play tomorrow before 3 PM and after 8:30 PM, any time on saturday, and any time on sunday before 3 PM and after 8:30 PM
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…