Fragments
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I wanna try out for 2v2 sv format for ur team
    Hit me up when ur free and I promise I wont disappoint
    Fragments
    Fragments
    Hi, hmu on discord Fragments#6623, we can discuss details for a tryout there
    CronusVGC
    CronusVGC
    sent u an invite in the name of seizure
    yo, im -5. Can you play later today for ru no johns? Forgot it was such a short deadline cuz no johns tour mb
    Fragments
    Fragments
    Are you available rn? If not ig I might have to be coinflipped
    Hi we play for tp winter seasonal. When do you wish to play? I am -3 and can almost everyday just depending on the time
    hi 2v2 idk if i'll be able to play before the 7th, i'll let you know midweek if yes, otherwise let's just say 9pm gmt+1 the 7th (sat)?
    When do you want to play for sv 2v2 no johns? I'm -6 and can do just about any time I'm not eating / sleeping tomorrow
    Fragments
    Fragments
    Are you able to do 11:30pm your time on Tuesday or is that too late? Otherwise I could do like 3pm Wednesday
    Itchy
    Itchy
    3pm Wednesday is much better
    Fragments
    Fragments
    Aight cya then
    Yo we play for ghosting tour. Can you play saturday? I’m est and can do most times after 2pm est til late
    aim
    aim
    I can do like 11pm if that works? Cant do the other cause next day i have early stuff. 3pm works if that doesnt
    Fragments
    Fragments
    Yea we can just settle for 3pm then
    Fragments
    Fragments
    Hey, ready when you are, online as Fragments
    hii, when do you wanna play for zomog tour? i'm +11
    Fragments
    Fragments
    Does your 4:30pm on Monday work
    martinvtran
    no, i can do an hour earlier though
    Fragments
    Fragments
    Cant do an hour earlier, could we meet in the middle and say your 4pm?
    When do you wanna play for tlt? I'm gmt+5.5 and lock ubers
    Fragments
    Fragments
    Add me on discord Fragments#6623 picking tiers goes faster there, but I'll lock dou. I'm -5, can't do mornings and my afternoons are prolly too late for you so I imagine we could do something like your 11am on Sunday?
    Ttt, working on weekdays, what's your weekend avail?
    Fragments
    Fragments
    What timezone are you? I think I can play 3pm -5 either saturday or sunday
    ncalathes
    ncalathes
    I'm +2 so Sunday at the time you suggested is fine
    Fragments
    Fragments
    Aight cya then
    Hi, we play for PU: Gods Among Us; I'm GMT+5.5, when can you play?
    Fragments
    Fragments
    I can't really do your nights unless you're able to do really late, like 12:30am. Otherwise I could do your 10am on Saturday.
    DugZa
    DugZa
    Could you do Sunday 10 am instead
    Fragments
    Fragments
    Is saturday morning not possible, this weekend is tough for me cause I have grad school entrance exams early next week
    hey we’re matched for pu gods among us r3. im gmt -4 and free every evening and night this week from like 6 pm to 11 pm. could potentially also make time saturday during the day and possibly also on sunday. lmk when youre around and we can try and coordinate something!
    same duos, gmt-4, best times are 9pm monday-wednesday, can be flexible
    Fragments
    Fragments
    I guess you're not online, we're gonna have to reschedule but will prolly need an extension. Maybe I can try and find you later today.
    jeffdaboss
    jeffdaboss
    sorry got a little sidetracked, i'll be available for most of the day, and i'll check smogon if you can play, if not we can find a time
    Fragments
    Fragments
    Just shot you a message on PS
    Hi when Dou ssnl? GMT +2
    SMB
    SMB
    I'm busy both days, I can play today or weekend
    Fragments
    Fragments
    I can prolly do 3pm my time today, might be late if that's okay but will show up as close to that as possible
    SMB
    SMB
    Okay, I might be having dinner so maybe I'm a bit late too
    Heya, we gotta play for Los Juegos del Azar. When are you free?
    Lu
    Lu
    I'm kinda busy on Wed til 7-8 -3. I'm free on Friday and the weekend though
    Fragments
    Fragments
    We only have till saturday I think. Tbh I'm waiting on another opp for a different tour game, I can play either before that one begins or after it ends depending when he shows if youre around rn
    Fragments
    Fragments
    Oh he just responded, wanna play after I play that series? Or is it too late for you
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…