Flopfish
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• lets schedule here plz (no one uses convo), gmt +4, can play weekends, let me know wut time works for u
    Flopfish
    Flopfish
    Messaging you again to make sure you got it. Does the time sent for Wednesday work for you, or would you prefer something else? I can be flexible.
    Vodoom
    Vodoom
    can we stick to the weekend, I work till late night and cant do weekdays
    Flopfish
    Flopfish
    Sure thing. Maybe Saturday at your 6 PM and my 9 AM? Just say a time really, I'm free all day. Sunday works too, but I do need to do something that evening, but I'm assuming you'll be asleep by then.
    Hey we play for adv zu. Im gmt +1, when do you wanna play?
    Flopfish
    Flopfish
    Hey, my bad man, I think I misread your original post and didn't realize it was when it was. If you wanna call act that's fine, but I'm free all night if you still wanna battle.
    TheFranklin
    TheFranklin
    I went to bed already. Im available until 4pm +1 today, so if you can make that work I am down to play
    Flopfish
    Flopfish
    Yeah that works, I'm online right now.
    When do you want to play ADV ZU? I’m gmt -5 and can play Thursday-Friday at 8pm
    Flopfish
    Flopfish
    I’m also GMT-5. Friday 8pm sounds good to me.
    Flopfish
    Flopfish
    Just double checking that we're good to battle soon.
    For 4LOM
    For 4LOM
    yea I'm on now
    hi pu ssnl, im gmt+11 and would prefer to play my sunday or monday if possible. what works for you?
    Flopfish
    Flopfish
    Right now is a no go sadly. I could possibly do later today if you’re available, but failing that I think 7 pm will do nicely.
    Chloe
    Chloe
    yea 7pm sunday your time then, cya then!
    Chloe
    Chloe
    on showdown as chloe
    BDSP, Could we go for a weekend time? I’m -4 and would like to schedule for 10 AM -4.
    5Dots
    5Dots
    Saturday is preferable
    We could also play online now if you want
    Flopfish
    Flopfish
    Nah Saturday’s fine. See you then.
    Flopfish
    Flopfish
    Ready when you are. Just message me either on here or Showdown when you're good to go.
    hey, when do you wanna play for pu? i'm gmt + 11
    Flopfish
    Flopfish
    I think we could do tonight if that's not a problem for you. I'll try and be available as much as possible once my work day finishes cause I know the timing for you is pretty awkward. Could you message me on the forum when you're ready (I plan to check every 5-10 minutes so that way I won't miss anything)?
    martinvtran
    i'm online rn, good morning!
    Flopfish
    Flopfish
    Good evening!
    ZU Majors, when are you free to play? Could you also play rn?
    Flopfish
    Flopfish
    I could potentially play after 8 today, but I already established a time with RawMelon to play tonight. So if you’re around after that maybe. Alternatively, I’m free basically all day Friday and Saturday (will let you know for Sunday as I’m currently unsure. Times listed are based on EST.
    Medeia
    Medeia
    Your after 8 pm is after 2am for me, so i'll be asleep by then. I won't have time this friday & saturday and i'm not sure about sunday.
    Flopfish
    Flopfish
    Ok well I think I could squeeze in a battle now if you’re available.
    Hey, I am your opponent for PU fall seasonal, I am in EST or GMT -4 and am free weekdays 8pm-10pm and Saturday 10am-3pm and Sunday 10am-11pm. Whatever there works for you is great!
    Flopfish
    Flopfish
    Conveniently enough I'm also in EST so this should be easy. Most of this week is fairly busy but Friday night, Saturday morning (the afternoon might be possible but I don't quite know yet) and pretty much all day Sunday should be fine. I'll message you with any updates.
    acluh1
    Should we plan for Friday 8pm and have some flexibility for Sunday
    Flopfish
    Flopfish
    Yeah I think Friday at 8 should work. Looking forward to it!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…