Colteor
    didn't we already schedule? I'm around now if we didn't
    feen
    feen
    Oh we did lol oops
    ubers wc 8pm+1 on sunday okay?
    Colteor
    Colteor
    Might be a little late just so you know, not more than 30-45 mins. (Might also still be on time)
    Lana
    Lana
    it will be an hour past midnight for me so please dont take any longer than 30 minutes
    Colteor
    Colteor
    why you scheduling in +1 if you're not +1?? anyway I'm on tours as colteor
    When would you like to play for ADV DOU, I’m -6. I can make anytime after 7pm Tuesday, 6pm Wednesday, from 9-3pm Thursday, from 8-330pm and after 10 Friday, 9-3pm Saturday work.
    hey, we're paired for adv doubles! I'm gmt-6 and my schedule is pretty hectic with school so I'd prefer to play earlier in the week if possible, when are you available and I can try and plan around that
    NUCL I'm gmt -6 CST available pretty much all day Sunday so just pick a time and I can make it
    Colteor
    Colteor
    Gm, I'm -4 I'll also be around be pmuch whenever sun. Let's say 2pm mine 12pm yours
    innovamania
    innovamania
    Ok works. Might have to go at like 1 pm my time instead if that's work. But I'll let yoy know
    Hey, we play for Ubers Kick-Off Round 3, I'm GMT-6, I'd prefer to play during the weekend if possible. I'm free both Saturday and Sunday from 9am to 8pm my time. Please let me know if anything within this timeframe works for you.
    Colteor
    Colteor
    Yo gamer, -4 sat or sun your 7pm would be perfect for me, let's say sun unless you have a preference
    Edgar
    Edgar
    Yo, Saturday works better for me if you're ok with it, I might be out on Sunday during that time.
    Colteor
    Colteor
    Saturday it is, see you then
    Wcor +2, wanna try playing sometime this weekend?
    Colteor
    Colteor
    My b forgot to answer this, Message me on disc @ Colteor
    ADV DOU. gonna be away thursday-saturday so is where a chance we can play tuesday or wednesday at 2pm gmt -4?
    Colteor
    Colteor
    I read the other guys time wrong, 2pm is fine
    For 4LOM
    For 4LOM
    on main now am on a bit of a timer cause I have to leave at 2:30 so if it doesn't work we can play later
    Colteor
    Colteor
    getting on
    Yo, I'm GMT+2 but I'm at ESA this week so I will be a mess with scheduling lol what timeslots would fit you
    Colteor
    Colteor
    Gm -3, I'd really rather not do weekdays but I can if you need to, weekend I'm around basically whenever both days other than super late sunday
    Cousiin
    Cousiin
    Mhm we can do sometime on Saturday, but my free time at the event is a bit random I can still ping you whenever I can but it might be funky
    Colteor
    Colteor
    Message me on discord @ colteor whenever you're around sat and we'll see what happens
    hey circus tour, im gmt - 6, when are you free to play. im good most of today and tomorrow
    Hi, ADV ssnl. I am GMT+3 and am most free between 6 and 12 pm according to my time, but I can also at other times earlier or later
    Hi mate we play for Ubers Seasonal, when will you be available? I’m relatively free throughout my evenings. I’m -6.
    Colteor
    Colteor
    -4 I can do basically whenever in the evenings, fine with aiming for thurs/friday?
    Concept Everything
    Concept Everything
    Yeah my bad, didn’t notice you responded lol, gl
    lemme know when you want to play for ubers seasonal. Im gmt -5 I can play during the evenings
    Colteor
    Colteor
    I can do whenever p much, wanna go saturday about 9pm ur time?
    Nikebeamz
    Nikebeamz
    sure see you then
    Nikebeamz
    Nikebeamz
    Im on showdown as ImDoneThrowing
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…