Kennedy
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello sir, I'd like to inquire: When Liverpool loses, do you become a super strong catgirl :toast:?? Or are you just a regular furry :pirate:. Need this for an important report, thank you
    Kennedy
    Kennedy
    I'm always a super strong catgirl...
    Kiwi
    thank you sir
    HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    RED AND GOLD SHITE
    RED AND GOLD SHITE
    Kennedy
    Kennedy
    boos
    Arcueid
    Arcueid
    BLUE AND WHITE,
    MORE LIKE,
    IN THE CHAMPIONSHIP NEXT SEASON AMIRITE
    how much wood can a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck worked simultaneously at a logging mill in the pacific northwest and gnawing on wood until his poor little incisors give out on him, eventually having to retire to a life of continually wondering what could've been if he started a nice woodchuck family instead of completely dedicating his life to capitalistic intent of labor? nice page btw
    have you thought about the fact that i only know one taylor swift song
    Kennedy
    Kennedy
    Maybe instead of commenting here, you should be rectifying this….
    If I were a Pokémon, my abilities would be Strong Jaw, Anger Point and Fur Coat (because I have a great jawline, get very angry when Liverpool lose and I am a furry). My moves would be Attract, Lick, and Psych Up (because I am very attractive and I like to lick to psych myself up for the day).
    Kennedy
    Kennedy
    omg me too
    Kennedy
    Kennedy
    copycat
    Eli
    Eli
    If I were a Pokémon, my abilities would be Strong Jaw, Anger Point and Fur Coat (because I have a great jawline, get very angry when Liverpool lose and I am a furry). My moves would be Attract, Lick, and Psych Up (because I am very attractive and I like to lick to psych myself up for the day).
    You will be kissed (by a caterpie) on the nearest possible friday by the love of your life. Tomorrow will be the bwst day of your life. However if you dont post this in the next143 minutes you will die in 2days. Now you started reading this dont stop. This is scary but put this on at least 5 smogon profiles in 143 minutes.
    Kennedy
    Kennedy
    ඞ ඞ ඞ ඞ ඞ ඞ ඞ ඞ ඞ ඞ ඞ ඞ ඞ ඞ ඞ ඞ ඞ ඞ ඞ ඞ ඞ ඞ ඞ ඞ ඞ ඞ ඞ ඞ ඞ ඞ ඞ ඞ ඞ ඞ ඞ ඞ ඞ ඞ ඞ ඞ ඞ ඞ ඞ ඞ ඞඞ ඞ ඞ ඞ ඞ ඞ ඞ ඞ ඞ ඞ ඞ ඞ ඞ ඞ ඞ ඞ ඞ ඞ ඞ ඞ ඞ ඞ ඞ ඞ ඞ ඞ ඞ ඞ ඞ ඞ ඞ ඞ ඞ ඞ ඞ ඞ ඞ ඞ ඞ ඞ ඞ ඞ ඞ ඞ ඞඞ ඞ ඞ ඞ ඞ ඞ ඞ ඞ ඞ ඞ ඞ ඞ ඞ ඞ ඞ ඞ ඞ ඞ ඞ ඞ ඞ ඞ ඞ ඞ ඞ ඞ ඞ ඞ ඞ ඞ ඞ ඞ ඞ ඞ ඞ ඞ ඞ ඞ ඞ ඞ ඞ ඞ ඞ ඞ ඞඞ ඞ ඞ ඞ ඞ ඞ ඞ ඞ ඞ ඞ ඞ ඞ ඞ ඞ ඞ ඞ ඞ ඞ ඞ ඞ
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…