tkhanh
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• natdex trio thing, same duo, when free + what’s ur tz
    tkhanh
    tkhanh
    I'm gmt +7 can play most times 1pm-12am (that's twelve at night) except 6:30-8 and thursday I can only do 1-4:30 and 10-12
    Aight so when r u free to absolutely demolish me in nat dex doubles. Im gmt +5.5
    tkhanh
    tkhanh
    could we schedule on discord, would be easier for me, already sent a message
    Now that you won your nat dex doubles round 4 game, we are set to play each other, I am gmt-3, when are you free?
    Kleut
    Kleut
    Sorry, I'm playing someone else
    Hello. Nat dex round 3 opponent, gmt +10 and prefer weekend with 9-9 operating time roughly
    tkhanh
    tkhanh
    I can play right now, I'll prob be on for a couple hours as well
    FloristtheBudew
    FloristtheBudew
    okay I just hopped into a game of league, ill message here when im free ^_^
    tkhanh
    tkhanh
    message me on ps, same name as on here, it's easier for me to check
    o/ tp ssnl, whats ur timezone and when are you free
    tkhanh
    tkhanh
    sorry for responding so late, I just got home, I'm gmt+7 and will be available for most of the day tmr after 2pm except 6-7:30pm for dinner and after 11pm, for thursday I'll be available 4:30-7pm and 8pm-12am probably but I'll have to see for that, friday I'll be available 8pm-5am
    cat
    cat
    sorry can you play at 5pm your time
    tkhanh
    tkhanh
    sure, see you then
    Hey, we got paired late in BW cup due to sub- I'm pretty busy this weekend, so scheduling is tough, especially with our timezone diff, as my time zone is -7. I can offer- 10pm-1am Fri, 3pm-12am Sun (though I have to take a midterm sometime during that period, so the earlier the better), 2pm - 7pm Mon, or 3pm-12am Tues, as we've been offered an extension due to my schedule issues. Let me know what works for you.
    hi, candy lgpe lc, +10, available 3pm-3am every day.
    tkhanh
    tkhanh
    ah shoot I just forgot to respond again didn't I
    tkhanh
    tkhanh
    well since the next round hasn't been posted yet ig if you see me online on ps with same name as on here chal me
    Hi, we're paired for limit break tour.
    I'm at GMT+2 and I checked your latest comments on scheduling. I would suggest Wednesday 11pm your time. Does that work for you this week?
    tkhanh
    tkhanh
    ye sure see yo then, same name on ps right?
    moesi
    moesi
    That's correct yes, cya then
    moesi
    moesi
    I'm on. We can play whenever you're ready
    hello, we're facing for the pick your team rb tour. I'm +1 and pretty flexible BUT: I am currently away for work reasons on an island with no wifi and little co so it may be difficult for me to get the match done actually. I'm not sure when I get home and I may request an extension at one point to be able to play in decent conditions especially in a long format like gen2
    tkhanh
    tkhanh
    if you can make it then sure
    Tarrembeau
    Tarrembeau
    alright, see you on friday, 10pm your time
    Tarrembeau
    Tarrembeau
    ok my connection is being absolute dogshit rn and i can't get on ps, let's try again tomorrow around the same time if that's possible for you?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…